M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Yeah! started on both packs last night. Cool sounds even if I have to play though headphones at the moment! Can't wait to hear them through my Matrix FR212!!!!!

Hope the pain's passing bro' and you get back on track making more of those great Marshall and Champ profiles!

SJ

• On the health front, get well soon Michael - that's no fun and I hope all is well as soon as possible.

On the profiles front, I bought another couple of packs a week ago and all 3 I've had from you are fantastic. Again, I didn't 'need' these but I'm very glad that I went for it - the best possible flavours out of a huge variety of excellent amps. Thank you :)

• Be sure to erradicate the stones, now a days its easy to do that , and in future control it periodically, which is easy as well . Its very dangerous if it passes to the pancreas. And if the pancreas has a stone , gets inflamated and causes a pancreatitis , which makes organism defences atacking other organs . I am sorry , i dont want to scare you , but information is good, and it happened to my sweet father . It happened too to another friend casually at same time . So nowdays when i listen about kidney stones... , dont be scared but dont take it lightelly .

Best wishes for that Health thing

sorry for being off topic

Dude, no offense, but better learn some anatomy before posting nonsense like this. ;)
    A kidney stone can only pass through the ureter to the bladder (and is actually expected to do that).
    Pancreatic stones NEVER come from the kidney.
    @lonestargtr: I hope they gave you enough metamizole and butylscopolamide. Get well soon! ;)

• Thanks for all the well wishes guys! I appreciate the thought and concern. The worst of the pain is behind me as I think it's moved down out of the kidney. It's just a little achy and I'm able to function for the most part. No worries at this point. Thanks!

• Paging Dr. Ingolf... Dr. Ingolf... please report for a stone removal party... :D

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Dude, no offense, but better learn some anatomy before posting nonsense like this. ;)
    A kidney stone can only pass through the ureter to the bladder (and is actually expected to do that).
    Pancreatic stones NEVER come from the kidney.
    @lonestargtr: I hope they gave you enough metamizole and butylscopolamide. Get well soon! ;)

You are right , i aint no doctor , but my father died with a pancreatities and he had kidney stones at same time, but i missunderstood the origin, as it seems didnt came from the kidney , but yes from the biliar ( in my native language called vesicula ) . Sorry for confusing Kidney with the biliar , i am not english native spoken .

Most important than my past observation that was technically inacurate , is that lonestar gets better and treats those stones, and keep bringing wonderfull profiles to kemper fellows . Cheers

• You are right , i aint no doctor , but my father died with a pancreatities and he had kidney stones at same time, but i missunderstood the origin, as it seems didnt came from the kidney , but yes from the biliar ( in my native language called vesicula ) . Sorry for confusing Kidney with the biliar , i am not english native spoken .

Most important than my past observation that was technically inacurate , is that lonestar gets better and treats those stones, and keep bringing wonderfull profiles to kemper fellows . Cheers

:thumbup:

• Paging Dr. Ingolf... Dr. Ingolf... please report for a stone removal party... :D

While, from my memories, I can't recall one time I've been in a stone removal party,
    I can't remove-all the times I've been stone in a party... :D

Seriously, lonestargtr, I wish you the best health recovery! :)

• I watched a rig rundown with Petrucci in the studio with his amps and stuff. He had some bass rolled out of his amps (not sure if that is because he has a big 'v' on his graphic eq). Everything from cables and pickups to speakers can have a pretty big effect, so it's hard to make a total one-size-fits-all profile without tweaking. I hope you can get some good tones after some knob twisting.

I have been having fun doing profiles this past week and I can't wait to test some out on the road soon. I got a Roland Jazz Chorus, a '65 Champ, Polytone Mini-Brute III, '62 brownface Deluxe, Silvertone 1484, and an old Music Man 212. The Champ is like Joe Walsh in a box and the JC50 sounds like so many of my favorite guitar sounds in the 80's that it's just crazy. I also recently picked up a '67 Selmer Treble and Bass 50 as well as a '65 Vox AC50 to profile, hopefully next week. I'm getting a bit overloaded with options for the live show, but it sure is fun. I can easily see the Champ and JC50 making the cut. And if the Selmer profiles as good as it sounds here in my office, it should be great, too. I'm looking forward to hearing the AC50 this week when it arrives.

As for now, I'm just sitting at home waiting for a kidney stone to pass. I was at ER last night briefly while they tried to figure out why I was in so much pain. I don't recommend getting a kidney stone, but I'm glad I was in Nashville and not on the road somewhere.

Been there....done that....paced for hours and moaned in the most intense pain I have ever experienced. I wish you a speedy passing......

• As for now, I'm just sitting at home waiting for a kidney stone to pass. I was at ER last night briefly while they tried to figure out why I was in so much pain. I don't recommend getting a kidney stone, but I'm glad I was in Nashville and not on the road somewhere.

Hi Michael

something to pass the time while waiting for a full recovery.

A kidney stone that is not loose
    sure is worse than some aching tooth
    Then again both pains are hard to bear
    recover quickly man, we all do care.

And yes it's also about the future rigs to share.

Best wishes

Joachim

• While, from my memories, I can't recall one time I've been in a stone removal party,
    I can't remove-all the times I've been stone in a party... :D

Seriously, lonestargtr, I wish you the best health recovery! :)

... bring out your stones... bring out your stones...
    ... I'm not quite stoned yet..."
    ... yes your are... don't be silly...
    ... was it an African swallow, or an English swallow................

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• My urologist said he knew a "secret" way for most folks to avoid having kidney stones....

He said by drinking 8 oz. of water before bedtime you keep the urinary tract hydrated. I do this and havent had any in 15 years. : )