M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Bought the Marshall and the driftwood for higher gain stuff.

The Driftwood surprised my ear. It´s really HIGH gain and the first set of mbritt profiles, where I wanna lower the highs. But otoh it´s one of the few highgain sounds you can use for rhythm AND solo. I found this a pleasing surprise. My new favorite High High High Gain Amp. :D

And the Marshall: A very good one. Also a first: I added some bass. Now it´s perfect!

• I HAD to bite and I'm glad I did! These sound great on my tele/HB, but not nearly as impressive on a strat! As usual, Marshall just needs HB in my opinion, but I'm sure the cleans and crunches will work across SC.

That said, these are mighty impressive! I have to disagree with an earlier post about the cabs, I really liked the Guytron cabs and the greenbacks and such more than the old standby/3rd power. Michael, I hope you'll continue to use other cabs i think it will really propel your profiles further into the stratosphere! Great work and thanks! I'm thinking about what to buy next, so waiting for more feedback. But the modern pack is also beckoning me...sigh.

• Even I have more than enough profiles ( :whistling: ), I bought the '69 Marshall and the Tweedy-pack, great job.

Very authentic tones, I own some of the used amps, too ('71 Marshall and Fender Pro Jr. - first series) and I have to say, everything is captured perfectly. I tried the profiles with my main guitar ('58 strat) and they sound great. I also like the idea of buying single amp-profiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Mike has a gift for great tone. His profiles are stellar and work very well with single coils, hum-buckers etc...
    I own them all. The new 69 Marshall profiles rock! I LOVE the Jim Kelley FACS profiles. That amp is choice.

• Thanks for the great responses guys. Glad the profiles are working for you.

Any of you guys have any experience with the Periscope app? I was thinking of doing some live broadcasts and answering questions, etc. Let me know if any would be interested.

• Michael, that would be awesome! To have a live forum and answer questions would be great. I feel my wallet getting lighter with all the 69 Marshall talk on here :)

You won't be disappointed on the 69 Marshall! It's Stellar. It's only $15 too ...about the same I just spent on some Chinese food for dinner. Can't go wrong. I'm looking forward to getting some more of his profiles.

• Thanks for the great responses guys. Glad the profiles are working for you.

Any of you guys have any experience with the Periscope app? I was thinking of doing some live broadcasts and answering questions, etc. Let me know if any would be interested.

That would be amazing, Michael. Count me in.

Talk about a bad week to have my guitars in the shop. I bought all the new profiles the day they went up and I haven't been able to check them out. Grr.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• This is just horrible - I think I have all the profiles I need and then I hear of this Marshall pack - but wait I have a bunch of Mike's Marshall profiles already in the other packs along with a few from Top Jimi, TAF, and others. And now it seems I must have more - my god how much is enough - how many different profiles can you own before you have enough - well I guess in my case the answer is as many as Mike and the other guys can continue to make that sound this good. And there goes a few more $ and whole lot of time - poof gone!

Thanks Mike!

• Ok, I'm gonna try my hand at a Periscope broadcast around 4pm (central) UTC -6:00. You can always go back and watch it later if you miss it. Was curious if anyone had any questions you'd like me to address/answer? Feel free to respond here or tweet @mbrittprofiles. Thanks!

• Ok, I'm gonna try my hand at a Periscope broadcast around 4pm (central) UTC -6:00. You can always go back and watch it later if you miss it. Was curious if anyone had any questions you'd like me to address/answer? Feel free to respond here or tweet @mbrittprofiles. Thanks!

Would love to understand (and the thought process...) of and how you shape the sound of your profiles via Kemper's EQ and effects.

Also, what changes you'd make to profiles when playing single coil vs. humbucker.