M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Hey Mike, I use your profiles live and they work well. Enjoyed watching your Periscope broadcast too. While on your site, I noticed a picture of a nifty fly rig case for the toaster, controller, and expression pedal. Where can these be purchased?
    Thanks,
    Dunk

• Hi!

I enjoyed your periscope cast. I was the one that said I deleted 255 stacks (presets); you freaked out but I was sincere in thanking you. I'm reconstructing a few choice stack presets as Britt was saying; now so I can quickly draw a acoustic, clean, dirty etc. stack as you guys were talking about. For some reason I had 255 saved stacks, all of which I never saved so I'm not sure how they got there. Anyway, now I've got my custom presets for stack, stomps, and effects and that's a good thing! Thanks again.

To be clear, this didn't effect my profiles or anyting in anyway, just cleaned up the stack presets.

• Yeah, +1. Keep up!

Sound Engineer, Musician, Animal Rights Activist.

Fender '89 Clapton Strat, EMG DG20, KPA, Martin, SSL, Neve, Manley, Tube-Tech, Millennia, API, Lynx, RME, Avid, Apple, Adam...

• Thanks for sharing your broadcast, very interesting. I've been in Nashville several times, is The Bluebird Cafe still existing? I once met Bruce Bouton and Brent Mason, if you'll ever come to Germany with Lonestar I'll be there.

All the best from Hamburg. :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Thanks for sharing your broadcast, very interesting. I've been in Nashville several times, is The Bluebird Cafe still existing? I once met Bruce Bouton and Brent Mason, if you'll ever come to Germany with Lonestar I'll be there.

The Bluebird is still around. It gets used a lot in the TV show "Nashville".

My name is Chris & I'm a guitar-a-holic!

Glad you guys are liking the Periscope shows. They're actually kinda fun and hopefully informative. Bruce Bouton is actually using some of my profiles on the current Garth tour. He's a great dude and he and Brent Mason both played on our first couple of albums with us. I learned a lot from Brent, but unfortunately not how to play like him. And we've played in Germany before, in Untermeitengen at Four Corners, West of Munich, way South of Hamburg. Hopefully we'll get back there at some point. I'll be sure to post here if we get any EU dates.

I just want to say thanks again for all the support and I hope the profiles are still working and making it into your faves. Thanks!

• Very interesting video indeed, thx for sharing. Easy to access on youtube here, both of 'em. Is it possible for you Michael to give the sony HDR-MV1 a try?
    i think it is a quantum leap when it comes to cheap affordable cameras! the resolution and sound are amazing –– at least for this price.

Something else. I have bought and downloaded approx. 175 profiles of Friedman Amps. And while the BE is quite good, i have reduced the number of profiles
    in my actual KPA –– also thanks to the RM –– to 7. And of those the DirtyLaverne –– which can be overlooked quite easily –– is amomg the best of the best.
    there is another profile –– by andi in this case –– which is also very good IMHO, but a little brighter. Those two have made my week.

So, if you are looking for a good Friedman profile, do not overlook the dirty one, in my humble opinion extremely versatile and superb sounding.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.