M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Exciting news! Are you using a variety of speakers or sticking with the M Britt standard?

A little of both. As a rule, I usually start with my usual speaker setup, but with some of the amps I used different cabinets while searching for sounds. One of the packs I'm working on is a heavy pack with a lot of gain and I used a few different cabs for those. For the clean/mid gain/rock stuff, I keep landing back on my 3P cab just because I like the way it sounds, but there are some with different cabs.

• One of the packs I'm working on is a heavy pack with a lot of gain...

Sounds so good I'll let Michael repeat himself:

One of the packs I'm working on is a heavy pack with a lot of gain...

This will be music to so many Kemperites' ears...

• It's just the Kemper Team™, John; it's in the final testing phase of the new delays.

I can hear 'em if I put an ear close to my Kemper:
    "Testing, one... one, tseuw... tseuw, one... one, tseuw... tseuw..." is what I'm hearing, often with more repeats.

I'm bettin' this is all it is, so I wouldn't worry, mate.

Nothing to see here, folks, so it's back to the usual programming schedule... schedule... schedule...

• I don't know if anyone on here follows me on periscope, but I did an impromptu periscope session last night with some rambling and playing on some new tones if anyone is interested. It should be viewable for about 5-6 more hours before it floats away into the ether. I'm not sure how informative it is, but just wanted to check in and show that I've been working… ha. Just download the periscope app and follow @mbrittprofiles on the Periscope app on your iPhone or google phone and it should be viewable.

• I watched a good portion of the periscope broadcast earlier. As an owner of an original Jubilee half stack since 1990, I am excited to get some of those profiles. Sure I could profile my own, but they never sound as good as Michael's. I am also looking forward to a good Jcm800 profile. I know there are a bunch out there, but none of them work for me live. They all seem better for recording. Too thin and bright. Michael, do you have any lower gain profiles of the Wizard. I am assuming it is a new Modern Classic and I have heard those amps do some amazing low gain marshall tones.

• I watched a good portion of the periscope broadcast earlier. As an owner of an original Jubilee half stack since 1990, I am excited to get some of those profiles. Sure I could profile my own, but they never sound as good as Michael's. I am also looking forward to a good Jcm800 profile. I know there are a bunch out there, but none of them work for me live. They all seem better for recording. Too thin and bright. Michael, do you have any lower gain profiles of the Wizard. I am assuming it is a new Modern Classic and I have heard those amps do some amazing low gain marshall tones.

Wizard you say???

please be a mini pack!!!

• Wizard you say???

please be a mini pack!!!

Oh, you are gonna be stoked. According to the periscope broadcast, it's Wolf Marshall from Accept's Wizard and he was helping Wolf do some profiles. I know you love your higher gain profiles, so my guess is this is going to be right up your alley.

• Wolf, I don't think that one is going to make it to youtube/website. It was kinda rambling and loose and Chris is usually the one to grab it for later consumption and I don't think he grabbed that one.

And a couple of the new packs fall somewhere between mini's and big ones. I'm still trying to figure it all out.

• Periscope session was great, sounded awesome.

How are you liking the Friedman ASM-12?

Thanks! I like it pretty well. The final verdict isn't in yet. I'm gonna be trying out a CLR next week too. I still haven't found what I consider to be the perfect monitoring speaker yet. There are things I like about each one (Tech 21 Power Engine, Friedman ASM12, Power Station into guitar cab, Mackie SRM550) and things that kind of annoy me with each one. On the never-ending search… That being said, the Friedman is the sexiest-looking one of the bunch. Ha