M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Thanks! I like it pretty well. The final verdict isn't in yet. I'm gonna be trying out a CLR next week too. I still haven't found what I consider to be the perfect monitoring speaker yet. There are things I like about each one (Tech 21 Power Engine, Friedman ASM12, Power Station into guitar cab, Mackie SRM550) and things that kind of annoy me with each one. On the never-ending search… That being said, the Friedman is the sexiest-looking one of the bunch. Ha

Looking at the Friedman as well. Still haven't found anything to beat out my cab and Power Station.

• Hi,

Just a heads up here. I'm in the middle of recording a new tune and using a prototype profile of the Wolly Coats Extra Spanky and that is so nice for a clean melody. The 69 Marshall from Michael I tweaked for lead is very impressive and dynamic too.

Cheers,

Mats N

• to be fair, they sound amazing and I don't see where there'd be much benefit from being merged vs. studio.

I'm looking to use Direct Amp Profiles for use with my powerhead into a 1x12 guitar cab. So I'm looking for the highest quality merged profiles so I can go main outs to FOH and direct out to my cab.

• Has there been any news on a Z Wreck profile? Michael has been teasing with this for some time. I'm really jonesing for it! One of the main reasons for getting a KPA in the first place was the promise, from other profilers, of having a Z Wreck profile but none of them have been much good. I REALLY enjoy using the RX and the 3P Acs, as well as the Vox AC profiles but a Wreck would just be pant-wettingly amazing! I just updated my KPA and RM and somehow managed to delete my favourite and most oft used performance (PAISLEY LIKE A VOX) which were 4 Britt ACs, tweaked just so, which I now have to rebuild but I thought I'd hold off because I heard a whisper from a little birdie that a Wreck might be on the cards in an upcoming pack. Am I right? Don't make the little birdie a liar. PLLLEEEEAAAATHHHHEEEE!

• Has there been any news on a Z Wreck profile? Michael has been teasing with this for some time. I'm really jonesing for it! One of the main reasons for getting a KPA in the first place was the promise, from other profilers, of having a Z Wreck profile but none of them have been much good. I REALLY enjoy using the RX and the 3P Acs, as well as the Vox AC profiles but a Wreck would just be pant-wettingly amazing! I just updated my KPA and RM and somehow managed to delete my favourite and most oft used performance (PAISLEY LIKE A VOX) which were 4 Britt ACs, tweaked just so, which I now have to rebuild but I thought I'd hold off because I heard a whisper from a little birdie that a Wreck might be on the cards in an upcoming pack. Am I right? Don't make the little birdie a liar. PLLLEEEEAAAATHHHHEEEE!

I'd also love a Z-wreck amp but the M. Britt Trainwreck sounds are quite good!
    In fact if @lonestargtr could profile Paisley's amp that'd be amazing!

• Yeah, I've got the Trainwreck, too. It's cool but it's not really an AC tone. I really miss my Tiny Terror that I left in the UK when I moved back to the US. That thing had the best tones I've ever had from an amp. That thing through my Vintage 30s 2x12 had the best marshall dirty tones coupled with great vox clean/broken up tones out there. I really miss it.

• Picked up the 69 Marshall this morning. Only had about a 10 minute run through, but so far they are great. Just really nice sounding and open. While I'm a huge fan of the 3rd power cab on most of Michael's profiles, the paring with the greenbacks is such a great fit. Thanks for using multiple cabs on this one! :thumbup:

• More and more I am gravitating to the 3rd Power Dream Weaver profiles... :thumbup:

I have always liked those the best. And the more profiles I try the more I'm finding out how much I like them. Mike just sent me some prototype profiles of the 3rd Power Wolly Coats Extra Spanky and that really is a nice amp.

Here's a tune using that Spanky.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• I've been working on the website trying to get it all buttoned up and tested the last few days. I recorded about 200 sound clips over the weekend and I'm so sick of my guitar playing as most of you probably are by now too. Ha. I am getting close and I should be able to go live with the updated site and 4 new Kemper packs tomorrow. I am also putting out a preset pack for AmpliFIRE users so I've been busy to say the least, but it's all good and I'm in the home stretch. Just testing all the links and next step is to create the email notification. Thanks for the support!