M Britt Kemper Profiles

• I am really liking it. I know I'm spoiled and have a lot of nice guitars and it's hard to give them all equal playing time. The Fret King has just kind of inserted itself in our live show and it's hard not to take it. I think it's really well built for an import. I think Trevor Wilkinson had a lot of input on the build quality and his hardware is really great. The only thing I did to it was to replace the bridge saddle screws as it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine to bang my hand on protruding strat saddle screws. Other than that, it's stock. I usually swap pickups on guitars but I don't really feel the need to at all. I like the sounds and the neck really does feel nice. The guitar has a bit of mass to it, not light, but not a boat anchor, either. I'd guess high 7lbs area. The tremolo feels nice and even though I keep it against the body and set fairly tight, it is still smooth and comes back in tune. For the money, it's a nice option for sure.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great sounding and looking guitar!
    I'm looking for a workhorse to cover some ground and this one seems to be really cool. Will have to check it out, especially the price point is really interesting.
    Is the neck lacquered or oiled?

• I was checking out your new Rack Pack (nice stuff) and was, while listening to the sound samples, scroling through you other packs.
    I noticed that the link of the D-Pack is broken...

Thanks for the info. I am checking it now but it's working for me on both computer and iphone. What are you looking it up on? computer? tablet? phone? which operating system? Thanks!

• Thanks for the info. I am checking it now but it's working for me on both computer and iphone. What are you looking it up on? computer? tablet? phone? which operating system? Thanks!

Mike, I was checking at work earlier today on an iMac running Boot Camp with Windows 7, 64 Bit on Firefox My home desktop PC runs Windows 10, 64 Bit. I tried using Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

Edited once, last by HCarlH ().

• Just picked up the Rack Pack (awesome, as usual) and I'm getting the same error message for the D-Pack (which is also awesome).

Thanks again for some amazing profiles!!

The older I get, the better I was.

• Went smoothly here.

How come I didn't hear about the new pack from the thread? Was I simply negligent? I've always kept tabs on it (the thread) every time it crops up as unread, so I've no idea how I missed it. If Steinberger1967 hadn't mentioned it just before, I'd not have realised.

Oh, and thank you, Michael! Some heavy-rock mojo... yeah!

EDIT: OK, I re-read this page and the last, and saw no announcement, so perhaps I wasn't so negligent after all?

• Yep firefox windblows 10 giving same page not found on

D pack
    G tron

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks for the info guys. I've just re-checked the links and they're right in my coding. If it says "block" those would be the old links so I might recommend clearing the cache or resetting the browser. The new links don't have "block" in them and they're working on mine, but I tend to reset the browser when I update the whole site like that.

And I am remiss... so here goes:

Hi Guys (and gals),

I just released the new "Rack Pack" today. I know there's already a million and a half profiles on the market so everything is redundant, but I picked up an old ADA preamp and a Marshall JMP-1, both of which I actually owned and used in the 90's. Now I have those sounds in my Kemper and you can too! Let me know what you think of them and don't hate on my playing on the clips. I can't play like all of those real rock stars.

Thanks for all the support and keep Kempering!!

• Hi Michael/All works like a charm, just "Refresh" page
    its working now , even the Gtron.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• A-ha! Here I was wondering how I missed it, and there was nothing to miss! Thank you so much, Michael.

By the way, I assumed you'd hired a rocker to play those demos, all of which I listened to, 'cause they were so "rock 'n roll", mate! Top job man. Nobody's gonna "hate on you" for that, brah. LOL

You're practically a member of the club now, so you can forget about shaving or chopping your hair ever again!

• D100 I could buy yesterday with no problems.
    Also I could reach the URL with chrome and Microsoft Edge now.

BTW: D100 are extraordinary profiles. From clean to dirty including excelent leads.
    Profiles to go with subtile effect tweaking.
    I do not understand why I did not try earlier.

• Thats prob because i did not put @Sharry when i posted about it a few times before my friend, my apologies :) ,
    i posted many times earlier, its great for clean blues for me on the Strat neck.
    and Rock and Roll type that wont make the wife unhappy :D

Ash

• Exactly: Smooth and not scratchy-sounding = Fruity beer vs pilsner ... for the ladies

Sounds like a classy effort to me, Michael, and just what I've come to expect from you. Phasiness and excess fizz be gone!

Well done mate.

• Hi Michael/ALL

Michael i dont know why you apologies for your playing in sound samples, its your chops that get me to buy these,
    you go through a good dynamic range that helps me at least decide.
    '
    @lonestargtr Just a quick one for the New Rack pack, i assume this was done on all Humbucker guitars, would you have any advice
    for those of us wanting to use the Jimi Hendtrix (JH) preset on a Strat,(or others on a Strat)
    just turn the treble and presence down?? Thanks in advance.

Ash

• Ash,

I did use my Strat for the JH preset. I forgot to include that in the description. How can I not use a Strat on that rig? ha. Strat pickups have a variety of outputs and if you need to tone down the high end, start by reducing the Definition in the Amp section first. That kind of acts like a balance between low end and high end and on most amps I can usually get away with the Definition between 5-6. Some more vintage amps or some Class A amps have lower definitions and many high gain amps have higher definitions but midway is usually a good starting point for single coils.

• Michael thanks so much man, great advice as always , going to the shop now and will give that a go, i noticed some Texas blues too :thumbup: .
    That was some of the best stuff i have heard from you Sir. GREAT JOB, and thank you again for the tips my friend.

sincerely
    Ash