M Britt Kemper Profiles

• There is some thing unique about that Gytron sound, i had to go back and try and found out why , it has tubes connected differently (Stated on MB's site), straight away when you turn it on your "WTF" thats a different sound. Technical review i know, Now i know i am in here with blues, classic rock people and some country boys :). But i have to give some positive feedback on the Metal pack.

Michael has put a lot of cool unique pedals on this pack, there is a lot of different sounds, some of the best rectifier sounds i have found compared to my LARGE collection. (using active pick ups) Go straight to profiles Masa-duo R1M, Masa-duo R2 plus Masa-duo R5 /Masa-duo R7. Great Job Michael, will post some more highlights soon. Happy with the meta pack, but i stopped and went back with the Strat to the Gytron, i must be getting old :P:D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I've switched digital delivery servers after a week or so of intermittent issues that I'm having a hard time resolving. The new server is up and running now and I've tested it a little and it seems to be working fine. Hopefully this will fix the problems I've been having. If any of you run into any issues, please email me at [email protected] to let me know so I can get you squared away. Thanks for your patience and support!

p.s. refresh your browsers or empty cache to expedite the changeover as some browsers are still pulling up the old links with the yellow cart buttons as opposed to the new green buttons. thanks!

Mike

• Well thats THREE endorsements for the Colonial in a row. How am i gonna argue with that?
    (unless i was a woman then i would argue all the time)
    Thanks for the feedback guys will give it a shot on the Strat and LP

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Harry, how could i have missed that man, Doh! SOLD.
    Thanks man for all your great advice :)

Sincerely
    Ash

• I've been using nothing but the Colonial lately! Strange but true :)

Most of what I've been doing of late has been for a set I'm working on with a covers band where we're doing bits of 70's to modern day. It's great to have a profile monster full of cool sounds but TBH I've not needed to move away from these profiles for a set that's got everything from Abba and La Belle to Queen via the B52s and Blur. For my clean, I'm actually using 1 2 but have the gain backed off a little in my performance. It's still got a touch of hair on it with my Tokai and P90's as opposed to being 100% clean but it's just got that something about it. In total I'm only actually using 3 of the profiles and they're covering the lot with a booster on the stomp and in-house effects. Quiet, dynamic and just sound the mutt's nuts. As ever with the profiler, the react beautifully to picking dynamics and the pots on your guitar.

If I were playing hardcore stuff they wouldn't get there but I'm an old fart in a covers band and I consider them to have been money very well spent. And because it's an amp that I hadn't been aware of, it's taken me away from thinking about 'a Fender sound' or a 'Marshall sound'. It's taken me to thinking about 'a good sound for that song' and for 90% of stuff that you'll play in a middle of the road covers band, these things will do it. I had no preconceptions of what it should sound like at all but all I know is that I like it very much. Obviously everyone has different taste and one man's 'wow' is another man's 'meh' but this one hits the spot for me and what I need to do right now.