M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Definitely a 2-for-1 amp pack. If you want a nice hot-rodded Marshall-type tone to fit a rock or hard rock set list, the 3P cab is perfectly voiced for that. I really dig the Crunch profiles with the 3P and they sit nice with a humbucker and no tweaks. If you want more of a thrash or metal sound with that bite and sizzle, the 4x12 Peavey would be perfect. Not my cup of tea tonally, but it's a good tone for that type of music.

• So, I ran across this today. MBritt profiles highlighted. Also, the 5150 is awesome...as usual.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Guys, here are BEA"s Highlights using a single coil Strat + a PRS Humbucker (+ coil split)

1) 69 Marshall 50 G7 (Bridge PU) Strat
    2) Marshall solo ++ (Neck and Bridge PU) Strat
    3) Dumble CLN $+ ( Neck and inbetween bridge 4 way switched etc) Strat
    4) Victory VX Kraken (Bea's own profile not MBritt) PRS guitar
    5) Matchless SC30 BC6 -PRS coil split middle position + Bridge

Have all of Michaels stuff, but would buy that Kraken pack and i would pay double ..yep....Bea has profiler skills, its was hard for others to profile the Kraken due to the gain structures and more blah, but he has nailed it , thats genius what he did,
    He first got a good clean sound and THEN increased the gain so its the kemper gain not the love child of the 5150 and JVM :).

Dan did some good profiles in his VX Kraken pack , but since the Kraken has 2 gains (modeled off the 5150 and the JVM that Bea some times uses) He found it hard to get most of the profiles the way he liked them.

I know Dan has skills (reamp zone) as i have all of his stuff and its GREAT. But he had difficulty in doing the Kraken.
    (still has some good ones in the pack tho)

Maybe we have a new challenge for Michael 8o:rolleyes::)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• What a fantastic showcase for both Michael and the Kemper, Ash and @chantysboy7!

Easily one of the most-enjoyable videos I've seen so far on things Kemper, so we'll done, Rabea!

He knows how to show us all the little things that count in his PU-selection choices, playing dynamics and gain settings on the Kemper. Seriously great effort, IMHO.

Awesome! 8o

• 1) 69 Marshall 50 G7 (Bridge PU) Strat
    2) Marshall solo ++ (Neck and Bridge PU) Strat
    3) Dumble CLN $+ ( Neck and inbetween bridge 4 way switched etc) Strat
    4) Victory VX Kraken (Bea's own profile not MBritt) PRS guitar
    5) Matchless SC30 BC6 -PRS coil split middle position + Bridge

Anyone knows in which packs these profiles can be found?

• 1) 69 Marshall 50 G7 (Bridge PU) Strat in 69 Marshall Pack (yeah, i know it´s a surprise)
    2) Marshall solo ++ (Neck and Bridge PU) Strat in Mbritt Pack 1
    3) Dumble CLN $+ ( Neck and inbetween bridge 4 way switched etc) Strat Mbritt Pack 2
    4) Victory VX Kraken (Bea's own profile not MBritt) PRS guitar is Bea´s own profil not MBritt ;)
    5) Matchless SC30 BC6 -PRS coil split middle position + Bridge i think Pack 1 as well

• :thumbup: 5150 pack is great. For me worth to change some Rigs in my Gig-Performances!

Hi there. I prepared a Jimi song for a student of mine just the other day. By coincidence some random profile of my testing of the new pack was loaded when re-starting
    my KPA for the recordings. This one:
    <<5150 Lead 2 5M>>
    I have used this profile which worked perfectly for Jimi sound 1967, with reduced gain!!!
    Once i was at it, i continued to use this one. It is always a good sign if a profile inspires you to write a new song.
    Long story short: All of the six different sounds in this file are coming of the same profile!
    Is this the best Michael profile yet? It is incredible how versatile this one mentioned profile alone is.
    Can't wait to record with it seriously, but here is the result of today i wanna share: PurpleBritt.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Just a head's up in case anyone missed today's announcement... Kemper just released a Michael Britt Rig Pack containing 50 Rigs handpicked by the wonderful folks at Kemper. The new Rig Pack is available using the Rig Exchange app or in the Support->Downloads section of the http://www.kemper-amps.com website.

Here is a breakdown for what is included and from which packs they are from:

Rig NameName of profiled amplifier*

MB - /13 JRT9/15 4 M (Pack 2) Divided by 13 JRT9/15
    MB - /13 JRT915 84 3 (Pack 2) Divided by 13 JRT9/15
    MB - /13 LDW39 2.2- (Pack 1) Divided by 13 LDW39
    MB - 3P Britt Solo- (Pack 1) 3rd Power Dream Weaver prototype
    MB - 3P Plexi Klon 2.1- (Pack 1) 3rd Power Dream Weaver prototype
    MB - 56 Fan Pro 8* (Tweedy) Fender Pro '56
    MB - 56 Fan Twins j5 R (Tweedy) Fender Twin
    MB - 62 Band Mister ROTO- (Pack 1) Fender Bandmaster
    MB - 62 D'Lux 6 (Vintage) Fender Deluxe '62
    MB - 65 Champion 5 3 (Vintage) Fender Champ '65
    MB - 65 Fan BM Tim (Pack 2) Fender Bassman '65
    MB - 69 Mars 50 9 3 (69 Mars) Marshall JMP 50 1987
    MB - 69 Mars 50 V3T (69 Mars) Marshall JMP 50 1987
    MB - 70 Mars SL 3 (Pack 2) Marshall Super Lead 100
    MB - 74 Champion 3 (Vintage) Fender Champ '74
    MB - 79 Mars MP 3 (Pack 2) Marshall JMP 50 1987
    MB - Bleatch Fire 45 (Pack 1) Tim-Bletchley Belchfire 45
    MB - Bogus Spirit B 8 (Pack 3) Boggy Soul 30
    MB - C Ton SRV 5 S (Modern) Ceriatone Overtone Special
    MB - Car Slant 6V 1- (Pack 1) Carr Slant 6V
    MB - Colony 2 9 (Colonial) Heritage Colonial
    MB - Dirt Shirt Lo 3 (Modern) Friedman Dirty Shirley
    MB - Dr. X Crash 2 3 (BoC) Dr.Z Z Wreck
    MB - Dumb ODS FB3 (D-Pack) Dumble Overdrive Special
    MB - Fried Man 4 (Pack 3) Friedman Brown Eye
    MB - Fux FH50 Cln 2 B 2 (Modern) Fuchs Full House 50
    MB - Fux FH50 OD 2 Bst (Modern) Fuchs Full House 50
    MB - Guy Ton V30 B3 (GTron) Guytron GT 100
    MB - Headstrung Queen*- (Pack 1) Headstrong Lil King
    MB - Kranker Rev Jr 1 8 (Heavy) Krank Rev Jr
    MB - Little Water 22 3 (Pack 2) Little Walter 22
    MB - Marlon A 1 (Heavy) Wizard Modern Classic
    MB - Mars J800 1 5 2 (800 Pack) Marshall JCM800 100W
    MB - Mars Silvie Jubi 1 8 (800 Pack) Marshall Silver Jubilee RI
    MB - Mars Silvie Jubi 2 6 (800 Pack) Marshall Jubilee 2553 1987
    MB - Mars TM45 SAO 2 (Pack 3) Britsound JTM45 Tribute
    MB - Matchbox JJ 3- (Pack 1) Matchless John Jorgenson
    MB - Metropol 2203 1 4 (800 Pack) Metropoulos 2203 100W
    MB - More Gain SW 2 (BoC) Morgan SW50R
    MB - Pea V Mace 1 4 (BoC) Peavey Mace
    MB - Polly Ton MB N6 (Vintage) Polytone Mini Brute 3
    MB - Rock Woman 3 2 (BoC) Scholz Rockman Sustainor
    MB - Sold Ammo 1 7 (BoC) Soldano Hot Rod 50
    MB - Tweed Champ 4 (BoC) 5F1 (Champ clone)
    MB - Vibr. Queen F1 (Pack 2) Fender Vibro-King
    MB - Victor V50 2 6 (Heavy) Victory V50 Earl
    MB - Voice Ace 30 4 Klon (Pack 2) Vox AC30TB
    MB - Voice Ace 50 K2 (Vintage) Vox AC50
    MB - Voice NT 5 (Modern) Vox Night Train 15
    MB - X-it X50S 3- (Pack 1) XITS X50S

Since some of the rigs in my existing packs are now available in this Rig Pack, I have adjusted the pricing on most all of the packs accordingly. The large packs are now only $39.99 and the mini packs have been adjusted as well.

Between this Rig Pack and my Sample Pack for signing up for my mailing list, you can get quite a good selection of amp rigs for free. And if you still want more, that's a little more affordable now too.

Thanks again for all of the continued support! I do read the comments here and keep up when I can so I sincerely appreciate the kind words and am always happy to help if you have questions. I also want to do more Q&A sessions on Periscope of Facebook. If you have any ideas for those or questions, I'd be happy to hear them.

Check out the new Kemper Video on the new Rig Pack:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh man, the free rig selection for the Kemper just got REALLY good! If possible, Kemper should load these into all new KPA's being shipped.

I hate emojis, but I hate being misunderstood more. :)

• This is a big win for the Kemper community as the MBritt profiles really showcase what the platform is capable of.

The email that went out said something about "M Britt Profiles has also adjusted pricing on most of the existing packs, so Kemper players wanting more profile goodness can get it for less $."

I wasn't clear on how this impacted those of us who have already bought most of the packs. Anyone else look into this? Not complaining, just curious...

• This is a big win for the Kemper community as the MBritt profiles really showcase what the platform is capable of.

The email that went out said something about "M Britt Profiles has also adjusted pricing on most of the existing packs, so Kemper players wanting more profile goodness can get it for less $."

I wasn't clear on how this impacted those of us who have already bought most of the packs. Anyone else look into this? Not complaining, just curious...

Yeah, that was a concern of mine. I didn't want to de-value packs that people have already paid for, but at the same time felt the need to compensate for the fact that some of the rigs were available for free.

And for the guys who already have most of the packs, these really aren't "new" so this Rig Pack is more for people who haven't bought my packs before or for new Kemper users. We (Kemper and I) were trying to be conscious and respectful of my existing customers but still trying to give Kemper users access to some of my profiles without having to spend a lot of money on the front end.

If you have any specific concerns, please contact me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to work something out.

• This is good news - I've got most of your packs for good reason.... I think they're excellent. I don't have everything and I'm grateful to get some freebies here. All good stuff as far as I am concerned..... the more people who hear the Kemper at it's best, the more users we get, the better the community, the better the company does and the new software features keep coming.

What's not to like :)