M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Lately I've been using the Xitone onstage and it's been working great. The tone in my open ear hearing the Xitone is more similar to my iem sound so it sounds a bit more even. Every now and then I miss the extra thump the 212 guitar cab gives but I'm sure the soundman appreciates the lack of low end bouncing off the stage.

I'm working on a new compilation pack that should be out in a few weeks. Lots of cool amps and I've been testing some out live already.

Thanks!

Mike,

I'm loving the heck out of the convertible open/closed back version of Mick's MBritt 1x12 powered cab. Owning all of your profiles now hasn't hurt either. LoL! Would love to see you come to the Charleston, SC area sometime! We love good music around here!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Hi Mike,

Love the 65 ACE 30 bundle. Got it the other day. Best AC profiles I've tried. Now the only problem is deciding which ones to regularly use! The profiles with the 3rd power cab were extra special as well. When playing those with headphones, I swear it was like the cabinet was sitting in the room next to me. Extra magical. But I liked the blue alnico profiles in their own way. Interestingly I have a few other of your bundles, pack 1, guyatron, and the 69 marsh pack, and the ones profiled with the 3rd power cab are usually my favorites.

I'm also a fan of the ACE 30. I love the alnico speakers and find that for recording the different speakers help the profiles layer without sounding so similar. The 3rd power cab is a nice neutral sound but to my ears definitely has a sound that colors the amps. Given a choice I always record with the non 3rd cab when I'm laying down more than one guitar part.

• I'm happy to announce the release of my new Sweet 16 Pack today. It's another large compilation pack similar to my original packs in size. It consists of 88 rigs from 16 different amps:

62 Prince based on a 1962 Fender Princeton
    62 Bandmate based on a 1962 Fender Bandmaster
    72 Mars SL based on a 1972 Marshall Super Lead
    3M Howl based on a 3 Monkeys Nashville Howler
    65 Luxe Verb based on a Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb RI
    Buddha SD based on a Budda Super Drive 30
    Match Chief based on a Matchless Chieftain
    Mars 2K based on a Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
    Mars 900 based on a Marshall JCM 900
    Bog Sheba based on a Bogner Shiva
    Voice A30CC based on a Vox AC30CCH
    Wild Kitty based on a Bad Cat Wild Cat 40
    Egniter Semi based on an Egnater Seminar Amp Head
    Black* 60 based on a Blackstar HT60
    Magnet Twilight based on a Magnatone Twilighter

BBreaker based on a Fender Bass Breaker 15

I've been particularly fond of the 65 DRRI, Mars 900, and Shiva rigs lately, but the Egnater Seminar amp build is really cool and there are lots of usable tones in this pack. Check out the sound clips to see if they're up your alley.

• Hi Michael. Just a heads up. The sound clips aren't showing up on my browser? I'm running Crome.

Hi Michael. Just a heads up. The sound clips aren't showing up on my browser? I'm running Crome.

Got the clips fixed. I had switched the Playlist settings on Soundcloud from Private to Public, but didn't realize that each individual track was still set to Private. Should be working now. Sorry.

• Hi Michael. Just a heads up. The sound clips aren't showing up on my browser? I'm running Crome.

Got the clips fixed. I had switched the Playlist settings on Soundcloud from Private to Public, but didn't realize that each individual track was still set to Private. Should be working now. Sorry.

Do you even Soundcloud bro???