M Britt Kemper Profiles

• I am using the new 3P CSR profiles live and they are KILLER!!!!! I was using some older 3P Plexi w/ Klon profiles for my crunchy rhythm and rock-god solo tones, but the new ones have unseated those profiles. I think these are Mike's best yet. I have also been changing up older profiles with the new IR's he's made. These are game changers in my opinion. I've been swapping out cabs on profiles that just didn't really work for me and now they have new life. I also have a HeadRush pedal as a backup for my Kemper. I loaded the IR's into it & it sounds 100x better. I don't think the Headrush will replacing my KPA but I have taken it on some gigs and it sounds great with those new IR's. The whole IR thing has really awesome. Totally reshapes the tone.

My name is Chris & I'm a guitar-a-holic!

• Michael has outdone himself, and I'm not sure how... easily the best pack I think he's ever put out... for those that like his signature sound, they are in there, and the best he's done yet: for those that want something different( v30s, brighter sounds, more edge, maybe some want darker etc) they are all in there, and completely in your face huge sounding... the gain channel is simply stunning... Jamie nailed it with this amp, and Michael nailed the profiles. I didn't think I would get this excited about profiles after 5 years with the Kemper but Michael has really outdone himself... see mike, I told you I'd behave haha! :D

• I just had to have it.
    And i realize now that i need help.
    It's time to form AKPA. Anonymous Kemper Profile Addicts.
    And please Mike. Dont do this to us. We cannot help ourselves.
    But WOW. Killer sound. Again.
    Who can tell me when I really dont need more profiles???
    Maybe that is what a wife is for!!!

• Michael has outdone himself, and I'm not sure how... easily the best pack I think he's ever put out... for those that like his signature sound, they are in there, and the best he's done yet: for those that want something different( v30s, brighter sounds, more edge, maybe some want darker etc) they are all in there, and completely in your face huge sounding... the gain channel is simply stunning... Jamie nailed it with this amp, and Michael nailed the profiles. I didn't think I would get this excited about profiles after 5 years with the Kemper but Michael has really outdone himself... see mike, I told you I'd behave haha! :D

Totally agree here. I still love the Colonial pack but this is my favorite for sure. I am definitely picking up a 3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR at the beginning of the new year to accompany my Kemper!

• My new web guy is working on Helix information sheet and Kemper Cab Pack links. And yes, the re-direct hit a snag this morning. I put a pointer page on the old home page but any other saved page links on the old site won't point to the new one. It'll be completely redirected soon. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the input and if you see any other minor bugs please let me know. And thanks for the feedback!

• Purchased the 3p and a couple of remaining packs...and that’s them all..

I haven’t purchased the cabs ad ir packs as I must admit I’m not sure what to do with them (yes I should read the manual). Please post the experience is these packs and I may purchase of everyone thinks they are worthwhile.

I’m looking forward to trying the new profiles tomorrow - thanks for the Black Friday offer Michael @lonestargtr