M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Hi, Mike

Years ago, I asked (on the HugeRacks.com message board) how Steve got his tone for White Wedding.....and he replied back! Very cool guy. I'd love to meet him in person.

Heya HCarlH,

Steve Stevens here. You can thank John Suhr for alerting me to your
    question. On the first Idol record with White Wedding, i used a 1971
    metal front non-master volume 100 watt Marshall. I still use this amp to
    this day (much of Memory Crash) now that Dave Freidman brought it back
    to life. I used only one guitar for the entire record, a converted 1953
    Les Paul that Billy bought me when we formed the first band. The guitar
    has since gone to axe heaven but i gave Ed Van Halen the PAF pickups as a
    thank you for the tons of gear he gave me while supporting VH with
    Vince Neil. The only bit of guitar with a Rat pedal on White Wedding is
    in the breakdown bit "there's nothing fair in this world" etc. The long
    sustaining tones.

Thanks for the praise.

http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=594738

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Just popped up on Andertons

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another newly published vid.....Mbritt profiles top 4 of the 5

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another newly published vid.....Mbritt profiles top 4 of the 5

Is the #1 from pack 1?

• I am using some old & new MBRITT profiles in my Heart Tribute band. Both guitars are 100% Britt profiles. For dirty tones I'm using 72 Marshall 2 4 & 2 6 and for clean I'm using Tweedy Tweed 1 3. Completely original profiles. Nothing tweaked.
    Here's some video from a recent gig.

Heart Tribute

External Content www.youtube.com

My name is Chris & I'm a guitar-a-holic!

• I am using some old & new MBRITT profiles in my Heart Tribute band. Both guitars are 100% Britt profiles. For dirty tones I'm using 72 Marshall 2 4 & 2 6 and for clean I'm using Tweedy Tweed 1 3. Completely original profiles. Nothing tweaked.

Heart Tribute

You all sound AMAZING! It looks like both guitarists are running Kempers into Marshall heads/cabs? Are you using the effects return or power amp in? The guitars sound awesome. The vocalists are off the chart too! 8)

Heart Tribute

Great playing Chris! Nice showcase for the band, sounds awesome!
    Oh... and nice pants! :thumbup:

Heart Tribute

Awesome! Can you please confirm- are you running DI or a mic'd up cab?

Heart Tribute

the band sounds great! i'm sure that gig is a blast!

• Thanks guys. Both of us are going direct. The Marshall amps were just backline. Neither of us used those. The Kempers were just running thru the monitors. Main outs. Pretty sure we were just running mono out.

• the band sounds great! i'm sure that gig is a blast!

Thanks! It really is a great gig. So many awesome guitar parts and everyone in the band is a great friend and fun to play with. I really look forward to every gig. And the Kemper/BRITT combo ensures that I never have to worry about sound. It always sounds great! Love my Kemper!

• I've been using the new Grab'n'Go pack and it is amazing! I'm absolutely in love with the Wooly Coats’ Extra Spanky profiles. They've quickly moved to several slots in my live performances. Thank you so much Michael Britt (lonestargtr)!