M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Lurker summary for new owners:

I read the entire thread

I watched the many videos of MBritt and others

I absolutely know I don't need any more profiles.

Therefore, if/when the next discount code comes out, I am emptying Mr. Britt's store...:) Thank you for all you do, sir!

That about sums it up, right?

#KemperLife

• I ran into Mike at NAMM a few weeks ago and during out conversation he mentioned he went back and rediscovered his old /13 LDW profile. He talked about how much louder it was for some reason and how big it sounded. The guy I was with at NAMM actually owns that same amp and I know its a great amp. It's like a tube rectified early JMP from 70's. We compared it to his Suhr Sl68 and his JCM800 and seemed to sit right in the middle of those two tone wise. Anyway I went back and tried the profile. I realized why I passed it up. It had too much sizzle for my humbuckers for my taste. So this time I tried it with my single p90 Les Paul Jr. and I think it's absolutely killer.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’ve owned my Kemper for more than a few years now and I’ve purchased MANY profiles including MBritt profiles. Today I purchased the new Crank-n-Go. I’m blown away! These are the best profiles I’ve ever heard...BY A LOT! I play an Anderson drop top that I only recently bought. The Crank-n-Go profiles are perfect for the pickups in the Anderson especially the humbucker.

Michael, WELL DONE SIR!

• I’ve owned my Kemper for more than a few years now and I’ve purchased MANY profiles including MBritt profiles. Today I purchased the new Crank-n-Go. I’m blown away! These are the best profiles I’ve ever heard...BY A LOT! I play an Anderson drop top that I only recently bought. The Crank-n-Go profiles are perfect for the pickups in the Anderson especially the humbucker.

Michael, WELL DONE SIR!

Nice guitar, and yes that pack is awesome. The Friedmans are worth it alone.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi, this is my tribute Floyd band. All of the profiles are Mr.Brit ;)

Thank you for posting this! I will normally listen to thirty seconds or so of a typical short video just to hear what the player has going on, but I watched the entire video this time. Great job by you and everybody in the ensemble!

Brilliant!!!

Looks like you mic'd the cab as well?

• Brilliant!!!

Looks like you mic'd the cab as well?

Thanks :) yes i mic'd the cab. It sounded bigger and rounder mixed together with the normal sound of the profiles.Actually i had 3 channels mixed, 2 stereo from the Kemper, and 1 from the mic! Maybe it's the custom cab and power amp i use (Zograf), but it sounds three dimensional.

• Curtesy of Mr. Britt I have profiles of both the first amp I ever used to jam with a drummer (Sears Silvertone) and the amp I used when I was gigging in the late70s-early 80s (Lab Series L5). Such a trip down memory lane!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams