M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Don't forget to check out the free MBritt Rig Pack that shows up in Rig Editor along with the other Rig Packs. Many times Mike has a sale on major holidays.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Yeah .. i couldnt wait any longer. I was weak. I disgust myself.

Now im gonna go drown my sorrow in juicy tone goodness.

Just remember...the profiles are a LOT cheaper than buying all those amps. No need to be disgusted. You came out ahead. ;)

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Yeah .. i couldnt wait any longer. I was weak. I disgust myself.

Now im gonna go drown my sorrow in juicy tone goodness.

Just think about how many hours of enjoyment you will get out of the profiles, compared to a movie, dinner, or night at the bar. The profiles are cheap, by comparison, per hour of enjoyment.

• Just bass Pack

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lonestargtr I got a new Telecaster, after almost exclusively playing humbucker guitars for years. Having no idea where to start, I figured I'd check out your Grab and Go performances. Those are great and saved me a boatload of time over starting from scratch!

I also had a question. Were you planning on using any the new reverbs in a future pack? On one hand, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but I would like to hear your take on some of the new reverb settings. I trust your ear better than mine =)

• Use Coupon Code HOMEALONE for 40% Off

I know a lot of guys are losing gigs and trying to work from home and having a lot of free time in quarantine or social distancing, so I'm just trying to do my part to help out. Good luck everyone and stay safe and best wishes!! Wash your hands often.

• Use Coupon Code HOMEALONE for 40% Off

I know a lot of guys are losing gigs and trying to work from home and having a lot of free time in quarantine or social distancing, so I'm just trying to do my part to help out. Good luck everyone and stay safe and best wishes!! Wash your hands often.

Thanks Michael, Hope you guys can get back out there soon!

• Good luck everyone and stay safe and best wishes!!

Thanks Michael, same to you. And thanks for the great offer.

One of the few things on the positive side of the crisis is the increasing creativity some people show in this hard times. Should be the same with us musicians. Let's keep it up and use the time for more music.

All the best to the whole Kemper community here. Stay safe all :thumbup::)

• Very cool and I'd love to buy some stuff, but I can't get to your website. I tried IE, Edge, Chrome, and FireFox from a Windows PC, and Safari from an iPhone and iPad. They all seem to take issue with a secure channel issue. The most useful error came via FireFox; 'Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG". I found your Facebook page and it looks like someone reported the same there (though I don't use Facebook or i would have posted there). Are you actively working on something?