M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Thank you for the 3P profiles, the Plexi and BF from the early packs are still some of my go-to rigs. Just went through the AD and BD profiles and they sound great !! Keep up the great work, and can't wait to hear the Morgan stuff as well.. Stay safe.....

• Some EXTREMELY tasty profiles here... thanks for the effort!!

Have you given any thought as to which imprints (if any) sound best (closest to what your hearing with the originals) with individual profiles?

The older I get, the better I was.

• Exellent pack! Best Marshall profiles for live playing so far, better than his previous Marshalls which were very very good too. Every profile in pack sounds great thru my Creamback and Classic lead 80 loaded 2x12. Cant wait to hear how these profiles sound thru loud PA, hope this coronashit is over soon....also very useful performances in the pack too?

• https://mbritt.com/product/2020-pack/

New 2020 Pack is out. Getting lots of questions. These are all new profiles even though some of my personal amps are in this pack and may have been profiled some in the past. These are all new profiles and most of the amps have not been in any packs. There may even be a small Easter egg hidden somewhere since it's Easter here. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

I've also updated the website a little, adding a FAQ section that I will be adding to over time AND I added a new search bar at the bottom that lets users search for specific amps/brands and if I've profiled that amp/brand, it will take you to which packs contain those.

Thanks for the discount, Michael. Generous as always.

I don’t really need any more profiles. But then, need is such a strong word. I already had the entire M Britt collection, which are perfect for my style of music. I also don’t even have OS 7 installed yet as I’m waiting for the dust to settle. That said, you know, collect the whole set!

Also, while it’s not much, this is my way of supporting a temporarily out of work musician whose efforts I benefit from. Here’s hoping you’re back on the road soon.

[edit]

Hey, can someone please link me to the OS 7 thread? I was watching that to stay up on progress and see when the bugs were all fixed but seem to have unfollowed it by mistake.

[/edit]

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• I don’t really need any more profiles. But then, need is such a strong word. I already had the entire M Britt collection, which are perfect for my style of music.

Same here. It's rather a gift for myself to buy this pack. Still it's so inspiring and helpful for learning and creatitiy so see what interesting amps are out there and to play with such high quality sounds :)

I also don’t even have OS 7 installed yet as I’m waiting for the dust to settle. That said, you know, collect the whole set!

Me either but the old trick of simply renaming the file extensions from krig to kipr still does it. I know it is not the recommened way and for me there is not much reason to upgrade but in order to use the pack I quickly did it that way last night. Will upgrade soon I think...

• I got away from guitar for a few months as I was nose deep in other things. Got back into the studio this weekend, pulled up some projects I was working on, turned on the Kemper, hit a chord, and everything sounded perfect. And exactly the way I left it.

Not only do I love these profiles, I don't miss miking amps even a little.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Great pack! Sounds totally bitchin on my Valvetrain Studio 20!

Appreciate the updated rigs and the performances you included as well.

'19 Relish Eucalypt Mary | '17 PRS McCarty 594 | '15 PRS 408 | '96 PRS Custom 22 | '78 Les Paul Custom | '19 Silver Sky

Kemper Toaster | Rack | Remote

Friedman ASM-12 | Atomic CLR Neo Mk II Wedge | ValveTrain Powertrain Studio 20

• The 2020 pack is the common denominator between the Grab 'n Go and Crank 'n Go packs. The Mars, Too Rocky, and CA amps are outstanding, but what really knocked me out are the Vibro profiles for my squeaky clean, Strat tones. I have a problem finding WARM, full sounding profiles that are clean. Most have a bit of thin sounding high end. The Vibro set is now in my Kemper as a Favorite and my go to for clean.

Thanks, Michael! Another home run.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

Edited once, last by HCarlH ().