M Britt Kemper Profiles

• I bought this pack too and I have been playing it ever since. The Marshalls are just so thick and musical with very little top end noise that you usually hear and when I play them with a treble booster and 335 it's just so good! The Fender amps are just so good with a Strat. I love that the cleans, while super clean and bright are not really clean at all and there's some gain in there however slight and if you hit the strings hard enough you get that edge of break up. The 3P and 13 amps are very musical too. It's like light and medium gain heaven and gives you endless inspiration. Another thing to note is that all these amps take the boosts and overdrive distortion pedals very well. It's like you get twice the amp for the price of one. The CA100 and CA Tripper amps are humbucker powerhouses and ready to rock without any help from pedals. These are just some of the amps that stood out for me. One last thing though. I particularly love the Wrekt amp with a strat. It's balls to the wall overdriven yumminess. It has grit but a musical grit that you just love. This pack is amazing folks. Get it.

• The day this was announced, I saw the email notification on my phone and immediately ordered the 2020 pack with the homealone discount(sweet!).

I've had a few days to go through the profiles, and IMO, the quality of Michael's work just keep getting better. For a first timer, I'd highly recommend you start with this pack as a springboard and add from there.

Great work, MBritt!

• Thanks for all the kind reviews! I never know when I put something out if it will be as good as what I've done in the past. I only know what I think about it ahead of time, aside from a handful of beta testers. I appreciate the feedback for sure!

I added a video link in the FAQ section of my site with a tutorial about importing performances. Most of the die-hard Kemper users prob have that covered by now, but it's helpful to people that haven't had it as long. I will be adding more tutorials as well and am welcome to ideas if you have them. I'm trying to make good use of the "stay-at-home" orders and keep trying to be productive. Let me know if you have any ideas.

• I added a video link in the FAQ section of my site with a tutorial about importing performances. Most of the die-hard Kemper users prob have that covered by now, but it's helpful to people that haven't had it as long.

I found it rather intuitive. I have only been a Kemper user since August but it just made sense to me. I am a techie so I may need a little less help then others when it comes to figuring out that kind of thing but that you for the extra effort for all those that are not technical.

• I recently picked up a Strymon Iridum and really like it. The Iridium got me working on my pedal board and pedals because it handles pedals so well. I also have a UAD Ox which also likes pedals. But, I bought the new 2020 pack and now I’ve come full circle back to the Kemper. The 2020 pack has made me fall in love with the Kemper all over again. FANTASTIC pack! I’m liking the 2020 stuff better than my Iridium and my Bogner 101b into the Ox. Now, that’s saying something.??

MBritt... Thanks so much...great job!??

• Just got the 2020 pack last night, played with it for 2 hours, it's very good. Having performances provided by Michael is a great bonus.

I had an issue with one of the Performances though (I think it was EL84 Basic). preset 1 has a nice vibrato effect, but when I go to preset 2 and back to preset 1, the vibrato does not work anymore. Is it me only?

• I was going through these, the other day, and one of them (not sure if it was a rig or a performance) had an absolutely perfect slapback delay on it. I am having a hell of a time finding it again. In anyone runs across that slapback, please let me know.

• hi Michael taught the crank an go pack was unreal but this 2020 even better again did you change your profiling technique or somthing plus love to hear your review of the new kemper kab I have an unpowered toaster so im goin to get the fryette power station and kab the FPS has tubes in so should be good keep up the great work .

• I had an issue with one of the Performances though (I think it was EL84 Basic). preset 1 has a nice vibrato effect, but when I go to preset 2 and back to preset 1, the vibrato does not work anymore. Is it me only?

I do remember I had the same problem.....it didn't seem to engage. I don't remember which one, though.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me