M Britt Kemper Profiles

• So sorry for the wrong tags. I looked up earlier versions of the pack and I had changed them all to bass, but something got messed up between me sending them to Steve for tweaking and such. My apologies. It is fixed now.

Thank you Michael.

• I just tested both back to back and I think that is the same profile that I put in slot 4 of the Classic Rock Performance and it sounds the same to me. I don't hear any gain or level difference on my machine.

Thanks Michael. I thought that 68 Mars 50 1 8R was the same as the Plexi Drive, but it's good to have it confirmed. When I saved the profiles, they sounded fine. Used them for a gig, and they sounded fine. Got my Kemper out after about three weeks, and now all of my performances that have any gain are completely jacked up. I definitely don't think it is your profiles.

If you want to hear how different they sound, it is at the bottom of:

Gain significantly higher from profiles originating from performances than browse pool.

Don't want to put the clips in your thread, since the Plexi Drive sounds nothing like how it sounded when I saved it. That's what I use for classic rock, and it sounded like classic rock when I saved it. Now it sounds like some type of industrial metal.

Kemper isn't able to reproduce the issue, in-house, when loading my backup. Mine was also fine for one gig after I completely wiped the Kemper and restarted. Definitely don't think it has anything to do with your profiles, though, because I'm seeing it on profiles from other profilers too.

Even if I disable Stomps, stack, and effects, plexi drive is roughly three times as loud in my DAW. Don't want to get your thread off track, but I really appreciate you checking that for me.

• My band is releasing new music. All guitars done with Kemper. All MBritt profiles. All the rhythm guitars on this track are his 65champ and the slide solo is his LDW 2.2 from pack one. Outro has his 69 Marshall profile for the more gainy guitar.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My band is releasing new music. All guitars done with Kemper. All MBritt profiles. All the rhythm guitars on this track are his 65champ and the slide solo is his LDW 2.2 from pack one. Outro has his 69 Marshall profile for the more gainy guitar.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dig it!

• Here is another one we just released yesterday from the same sessions. All guitars Kemper. All Mbritt profiles. I can't remember all the profiles we used but I do know that the cleaner rhythm guitars are once again the 65 champ. Most of the dirtier guitars are the Mbritt 69 Marshall and once again the solo is the LDW 2.2 from his first pack. I think there is an AC15 profile on this one somewhere as well. None of the profile's are tweaked. I never tweak profiles for recording or live. I just go through them until I find the one that works and use it. I ended up using the LDW 2.2 for all the solos on the 4 songs. Something about that profile is magic when I record with it. Solo is the profile straight with no stomps in front.

• Well done wedewer , great sound and production. Very cool :thumbup:8)

I ended up using the LDW 2.2 for all the solos on the 4 songs. Something about that profile is magic when I record with it.

This! That's an awesome profile. Love it already since the first moment I found it. Reacts also well on volume know of the guitar and on changes of the Definition parameter. And by the way: It is part of Michael's Rig Pack...

• Great stuff on both songs, man. And yeah, I'm really digging the late 60s and early 70s Marshalls. Some of them in his 2020 pack are already seeing heavy rotation. No tweaking, just select profile, play guitar. But then, that's why I get his stuff in the first place. :)

By the way, also enjoying the mix / fx decisions you made on backing vocals.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Here is another one we just released yesterday from the same sessions. All guitars Kemper. All Mbritt profiles. I can't remember all the profiles we used but I do know that the cleaner rhythm guitars are once again the 65 champ. Most of the dirtier guitars are the Mbritt 69 Marshall and once again the solo is the LDW 2.2 from his first pack. I think there is an AC15 profile on this one somewhere as well. None of the profile's are tweaked. I never tweak profiles for recording or live. I just go through them until I find the one that works and use it. I ended up using the LDW 2.2 for all the solos on the 4 songs. Something about that profile is magic when I record with it. Solo is the profile straight with no stomps in front.

Excellent! Great production, performances and guitar tones. Top notch stuff!

• I am calling it, in the future, we will get some pretty know records where your Marshall 69 profiles, LDW one and the Top Hat, will be used, and it will take aaaages to know it. They are that good.

The answer is 42

• I am calling it, in the future, we will get some pretty know records where your Marshall 69 profiles, LDW one and the Top Hat, will be used, and it will take aaaages to know it. They are that good.

If I had listened to those clips, without knowing they were profiles, I would have had no idea they weren't mic'd up amps in a studio. Sounded great.