M Britt Kemper Profiles

• The Suhr SL68 profiles in the new pack are fantastic :thumbup:

Agree, would vote even for SL68 dedicated single pack to go with the good old Plexi -69 pack. :thumbup: Maybe expand the profiles with different speaker options (btw. those Blackback 25s sounded really sweet as well with 77 Mars so why wouldn't they with the Suhr!) and the Variac options. Pete Thorn seems to pull some of his favorite rock and VH tones from one (apart signature stuff naturally) so probably it'd be fine for me as well. ;)

• Agree, would vote even for SL68 dedicated single pack to go with the good old Plexi -69 pack. :thumbup: Maybe expand the profiles with different speaker options (btw. those Blackback 25s sounded really sweet as well with 77 Mars so why wouldn't they with the Suhr!) and the Variac options. Pete Thorn seems to pull some of his favorite rock and VH tones from one (apart signature stuff naturally) so probably it'd be fine for me as well. ;)

Great idea! I totally agree! lonestargtr a dedicated SL68 pack is a great request!

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• Michielroux,

We may have to get Michael to confirm, but it looks like the 62 Deluxe is in the Vintage Pack.

that is true... profiles of that amp is in the Vintage Pack. I believe there are 4 profiles of that amp in the pack.

As far as the Suhr SL68... I'll take that into consideration. It is kind of a one-trick pony as I couldn't get a lot of variation in the profiles so that's why there are only a handful in the new pack. I may do more profiles with some other cabs too, if I can gain access to that amp again.

• that is true... profiles of that amp is in the Vintage Pack. I believe there are 4 profiles of that amp in the pack.

As far as the Suhr SL68... I'll take that into consideration. It is kind of a one-trick pony as I couldn't get a lot of variation in the profiles so that's why there are only a handful in the new pack. I may do more profiles with some other cabs too, if I can gain access to that amp again.

lonestargtr YES!!! Hope you can make some other profiles of that SL68. Maybe also as a tribute to EVH? I know that amp can really get those early EVH tones.

Thanks Michael!

Rik

• Michael, loving the new pack especially the SL68.

one question, I notice on these new profiles that my P90 equipped guitars are really quiet even on higher gain settings. Are you doing something different in your profiling process that would account for this? I would love to get the same level of noise on my older profiles. Just curious.

Thanks

Sean

one question, I notice on these new profiles that my P90 equipped guitars are really quiet even on higher gain settings. Are you doing something different in your profiling process that would account for this? I would love to get the same level of noise on my older profiles. Just curious.

Thanks

Sean

Not that I'm aware. I've tried these profiles with humbuckers and P90's and can't tell a discernible difference in level here. I'm not sure why that would be?

Thanks

Sean

Joptunes! You have some nice profiles on RE. Thanks.

And yes, those SL68 profiles are fantastic.

Rik

• So, the Blackjack is another great pack. Agree with all the other comments re this but also having a ball with those Rockman profiles - man they are tight, almost compressed sounding. Good fun!

• I'm a big fan of Michaels profiles too - just bought "Crank'n go" and "Blackjack" last Christmas. They 're amazing 8). Now I'm interested in the 2020-Pack. I only use one guitar - a Gibson Les Paul Studio. Does this pack works well with humbuckers?

• I'm a big fan of Michaels profiles too - just bought "Crank'n go" and "Blackjack" last Christmas. They 're amazing 8). Now I'm interested in the 2020-Pack. I only use one guitar - a Gibson Les Paul Studio. Does this pack works well with humbuckers?

My 3 fav guitars, one strat type, one P90, and one humbucker. They all love something in that pack. Pick a profile, adjust to taste and rock out.