Post your Kemper Rig Pictures Please

• Just started pedal steel last year. Looking for some Quilter profiles if anybody can point me to it. I've done a search for Quilter in All Rigs and nothing there,

I have a collection of Steel Amps that came with the Kemper but I'm looking for a good Quilter Steelaire profile.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• there was a give away by two notes, many items to win..it lasted 12 weeks or so, a different prize every week.. including some amps, preamp, cool stuff..well,

I won exactly the product I already have. . .

They asked me to post a picture to share on socials. Here it is.

Happy? Yes but.. I feel a bit like Will E. Coyote

• there was a give away by two notes, many items to win..it lasted 12 weeks or so, a different prize every week.. including some amps, preamp, cool stuff..well,

I won exactly the product I already have. . .

They asked me to post a picture to share on socials. Here it is.

Happy? Yes but.. I feel a bit like Will E. Coyote

Wow, looking at that rig all I can think about is how much airflow you could generate where you're standing. Best keep your belt, zippers and buttons secured.

• HA! yes reminds ''back to the future'' scene or ''black or white'' intro Video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To be honest I've managed to play All the cabs At the Same time only a couple of time since I've Completed my ''Wall of Sound'' years ago.

With 2 Kemper and Two Stereo External power Amps, You can do it!

Totally Un-necessary, redundant an useless but it's something Everybody should have to try once in a lifetime!

it's HUGE

• Don't know what I have more sympathy for - your back or your ears!

Very impressive.

• EXPRESSION PEDALS GALORE

This heap of stuff is the next experiment in controlling the Kemper - using Expression pedals and switches via an Amelia's Compass Controller8 MIDI hub. I mainly enjoy my cumbersome Kemer Remote for the expression pedal inputs and honestly that's really all I use it for since I stay on the same base tone and just use Wah, Volume, Delay, and Morphs pedals....The MIDI hub has eight inputs for switches or pedals - for a long time I've looked for a similar product but this company has finally produced it.

I foresee having a much lighter pedal board, with buttons I might actually step on (Tuner Mode, Tap Tempo, Rig up/down). Had to learn Pro MIDI Designer app to program to assign the inputs, CC# values, etc. The owner was super helpful, e-mailing me a template for Kemper application, and working out the bugs (mostly user error, as usual). If anyone ends up with one I am happy to give tips on the above - a couple very non intuitive "features" in software.... Anyway, looking forward to putting it on the floor.

PS they build a tight expression pedal, too!

• Not really a rig but here it is:

Am Pro II Tele and Strat with JTV59 Variax in the centre.

Kemper Stage with an additional board alongside for the essential Polytune 3 then into an equally essential Cali76 Stacked Edition, a revival Drive Compact, a J Rockett A.P.E./Flashback 2 combo for vintage Echoplex vibes and today it is rounded off with a Mooer Trelicopter.

Other days it could be any of 3 or 4 other mini pedals.

[Blocked Image: https://flic.kr/p/2nfMbVE]

• I've put a couple of pictures up previously but after five years I think I'm finally finished, I get a few minutes here and there with the rig but won't have much time to sit and learn the ins and outs of the remote and start to set up performances until late July or early August.

My wife bought me the Kemper in 2017:thumbup:

Bought the guitar in 2019 after 26 years with it's predecessor.

Speaker cab, rack, Kone and TC Bam200 in 2021.

Kemper remote May 2022.