A lot of people still don't know what Kemper really does

• Yeah guys :D

That's a typical Roman expression, which sounds " 'sti c@##i! ", and basically means "who cares a f#c§ing dime"

And nightlight... no, it's these, but it's not related to people. I think it comes from something like "I don't ever care my d!ck", where the organ in object is the representation of something to discard/of no value. such as in "I don't understand a d!ck", "this is not worth a d!ck" and the like.
    You know, Catholic cultures tend to discredit (or consider dirty ecc.) what's related to sexuality.

Sorry for the d!ck-huge off-topic ^^

• A lot of people don't even know what the kemper is, or have never heard of it. All I know is I'm glad I have one and learnt about it 2 years ago :)

i have to be honest........technically speaking, I mean fully technically speaking I kind of admit I didn't fully take advantage of my kpa. I know several things but feel like at least a good 45% is still uncovered. this is normal though because when I plug my guitar I think about......playing guitar.

this doesn't mean that who studies the kpa tech features is wrong. absolutely! all I'm saying is that my lack of time prevents me to fully disclosure the machine.

so, behind my 42 years of guitar experience, I still feel like a beginner in the kpa tech world. :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• [quote='miguelbatalha','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/16507-A-lot-of-people-still-don-t-know-what-Kemper-really-does/?postID=171545&#post171545']For now, I'll make a video showcasing all the presets. That should be enough (for now) to inform the gear addicts in this world.[/quote]...........hi , did you get a chance to make any videos ? thanks, roger

• i have to be honest........technically speaking, I mean fully technically speaking I kind of admit I didn't fully take advantage of my kpa. I know several things but feel like at least a good 45% is still uncovered. this is normal though because when I plug my guitar I think about......playing guitar.

this doesn't mean that who studies the kpa tech features is wrong. absolutely! all I'm saying is that my lack of time prevents me to fully disclosure the machine.

so, behind my 42 years of guitar experience, I still feel like a beginner in the kpa tech world. :)

I too am barely scratching the surface of what this amazing tool can do. I really need to LEARN how to use this. The problem I have is it is SO plug-and-play, that I have not been in a situation that really forced me to get that deep into it.

• Almost 2 years and STILL in the Honeymoon Period. This box is like *WOW * every time I plug in...

Same here, but only one year... But i am still in love with it. I bought JamUp pro for my iphone to use when on travels... did not happen, always bring my kemper with me if im away for more than a couple of days cause everything sounds like paper compared to it.

• Michael Mellner wrote
    \Quote i have to be honest........technically speaking, I mean fully technically speaking I kind of admit I didn't fully take advantage of my kpa. I know several things but feel like at least a good 45% is still uncovered. this is normal though because when I plug my guitar I think about......playing guitar. \quote

Same here after nearly three ears, if it's not one of these days where everything I try to get out of it sounds like shit My ears though. Unbelievable . It's a favourite "waste of time" bringing different guitars to the kemper and comparing the sounds.
    I did not dig deep into the kemper and thus can relate to the things Michael Mellner wrote.
    Since there is a lot of feature requests (some of which seem a bit exotic to me), I hope that CK and his team will check thouroghly wether to implement new features because everytime it gets a wee bit more complicated with a good chance of implementing unwanted side effects. All my expierience with long and meandering computer source codes tells me to tread very lightly when it comes to enhancing or giving way to featureritis. So far the kemper team did an excellent job in keeping the unit running without serious bugs. I hope it stays that way because I could not stand to play music without it. The few days for led exchange were just enough.

Have fun.

Joachim