Bogner 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75 speakers
    Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence V12 speakers

Mics : Royer R121
    AKG C414
    Neumann U87
    Heil PR30
    Shure SM57 and SM7
    Sennheiser MD421 and MD409

Boosted with Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer, Ibanez TS9, MXR Berzerker OD and MXR Modified OD

Link to our store: http://bit.ly/CarvinLegacyChopKProf

• Now online!
    This new Choptones profiles pack offers one of the most famous signature amplifier out there!
    Now you can have the smooth and beefy Steve Vai lead in your kemper and of course his sparkling clean tones as well.
    Enjoy!

Video #1 :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Link to our store: http://bit.ly/CarvinLegacyChopKProf

• one question: the guitars sounds like are played twice and put in stereo (panned full LR). I mean the rhythm parts. is it how you record them?

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• great. becoming client of yours!

Michael

p.s.: do you have that legacy profiled? i think I have some pics of the setting right from steve vai hands and might be nice to test try even though your prifiles are very close sounding

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• Most of the Choptone videos sound really impressive! Same for this one. But you are one of the few commercial profilers that is not providing free profiles. I found that I am more likely to pruchase a profile once I "felt" it. I am sure others share that experience. Is there any chance that you would follow the example of some of the other great professional profilers?

André

• Most of the Choptone videos sound really impressive! Same for this one. But you are one of the few commercial profilers that is not providing free profiles. I found that I am more likely to pruchase a profile once I "felt" it. I am sure others share that experience. Is there any chance that you would follow the example of some of the other great professional profilers?

André

+1 :love:

• Finally got around to playing with this profile pack, and have to say that somewhat surprisingly, the cleans are worth the price alone! Really excellent. It's a tone and feel that I always longed for but never attained until now. Sounds really superb with my strat. I haven't tried the lead tones with humbuckers as yet, but I'm really looking forward to that!

Nice job, GREAT profiles!

Cheers,
    Sam

Edited once, last by sambrox ().

• Finally got around to playing with this profile, and have to say that somewhat surprisingly, the cleans are worth the price alone! Really excellent. It's a tone and feel that I always longed for but never attained until now. Sounds really superb with my strat. I haven't tried the lead tones with humbuckers as yet, but I'm really looking forward to that!

Nice job, GREAT profiles!

Cheers,
    Sam

Thanks Sam! :thumbup:
    Enjoy your new profiles!

• here I am! Here's my first home recording with Kemper Profiler...
    Nothing special used... just my PRS Custom24, Garageband and a Carvin Legacy profile made by Chop Tones
    ...I've bought this profiles pack from their on-line shop and I found
    multiple version of this Carvin amp... Everyone was "ready" for jamming
    and playing! Plus: I found this Carvin Legacy profiles by ChopTones very
    tweakable, dynamic and responsive to picking and guitar pot volume!
    Awesome!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

p.s. I recorded with "first take" philosophy in mind...so there's something good, something bad... anyway...no editing or added eq or compression on guitar tracks... any effects on guitars are by kemper

"I've nothing to say...but I'm saying" (John Cage)

• Thanks...
    but the clip I used for the youtube upload was the wrong one...It has no mixing...
    so... Here's the correct one!

External Content www.youtube.com

and let me thank you for your high quality profiles!

"I've nothing to say...but I'm saying" (John Cage)

• Haha! Sounds better now ;)