Very nice demo I found of Kemper and Musicman Majesty on EBBM site.

• Very nice demo I found of Kemper and Musicman Majesty on EBBM site.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My EBMM Majesty (Glacial Frost) arrives in about a month. In preparation for playing it thru my Kemper + Active CLR rig, I am using the interim time to stock up on extra underwear. I may however choose to go with an adult diaper ... Depends. :thumbup:

• Well, that begs the question. Do you buy your guitars to keep in the case only to take them out once a year to LOOK at them? Or do you buy them to PLAY? My very first reaction to the design was much the same. The blue one looks like plastic. But when you see one in person it's F-ing gorgeous. And when you play it you can't imagine playing anything else. The Majesty is the most ergonomic guitar I've ever played. Light weight (basswood wings plus a mahogany tone block with a maple cap). The neck is perfect (for me). Ernie Ball necks are notoriously excellent and like no other. You can get a multitude of tones out of this thing. Neck thru. Easy access all the way up to the 24th fret. Piezo. Game Changer system for fast switching. Ebony board and locking tuners (no locking nut). In short, it's a guitar designed by a player for a player. I'm not a Petrucci/Dream Theater fan per se although I acknowledge his skills. A bit pricey, but I gamble for a living so it's not like I'm spending my own money. :P

• I hardly critique any videos or playing - esp. since I am not a pro myself - but in all honesty: This video sounds worse than most audience recorded bootlegs I have;
    and the chopsy shreddie stuff sounds like the average 16 year old in the next best music store.

This video would not make me interested in the guitar or the Kemper at all.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• What really grabbed me sound-wise before buying the KPA was Will Chen's Soundcloud clips, showcasing the awesome CRUNCH you could get out the device.

I don't really go for demo's with lots of wet effects but this demo gets to RAW tones later on, so if you wait you get juicier tones and better playing as he warms up.

• Cheers for the kind comments chaps...no really, you didn't have to ! haha
    I recorded this little improv on an iphone as a friend of mine asked me to show him some of the settings/rigs I use when gigging with my band and upload it to youtube for him to see. There was nothing planned, as you can tell, just pretty much noodling around.
    Didn't realise it would appear up here on the Kemper Mothership, apologies if it has offended anyone's hearing.
    Mark