In The Words Of David Lee Roth...

• Yeah!! TOP Jimi rules!!..I hope he will profile Wizard soon :) WITH - THE SCHAFFER REPLICA!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Top Jimi, can you do some great Profiles with The Schaffer Replica pedal? Your Marshall SuperLead with This pedal, ULTIMATE!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Kempafun ().

• Hey guys, sorry I've been a bit out of touch lately. Busy traveling...

I've got a backlog of several amps I need to get out to you guys.

'59 Fender Harvard
    '63 Fender Vibroverb
    '74 Marshall Super Lead (best amp I've ever played through! Happily now part of my personal collection)
    '69 Marshall Super Bass
    Jet City 100 HDM
    Blackstar Artisan 100 Handwired

I need to check out the Schaffer Replica!

Jimi

• Yeah !!

The Schaffer Replica is coming ;) Pleassseee Jimi !!
    ( 74 marshall Super lead ) WOOW..I want !

I had fender vibroverb around `94 And I really liked the clean sound. Best clean sound a la SRV - Lenny! Great Amp.
    Marshall Super Bass ,yea , Malcolm Young , Hendrix - Great!

• External Content www.youtube.com

TJ---please next profiles ---Bray 4550 and Fender Champ 57 (Kiss - Rock and roll over tone )

Edited 3 times, last by Kempafun ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

Can someone profile this monster amp...WOOOW,...;-)