Variable rotary speeds please!!

• the Rotary Speaker already does this ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's a very nice demo of the transition effect, Don. :thumbup: I'm not sure how to set that up with my midi foot controller (Ground Control Pro - any help here would be great).

But my real point in suggesting variable fast and slow speed controls is that we are playing guitars here, right? We don't have to emulate an organ's transitions to be creative with this nice effect. Having total control over the speed parameter, as in so many other effects on the KPA, would only enhance it's value imho.

Gary ô¿ô

• Thanks a lot for your reply and advice. I never tried profiling (though it should be tried) my passive Leslie (with no horn), just only the rotating drum in front of a single 12".
    I just can hear a difference between my overall sound "in the room" (especially when the slow rotating leslie-sound mixes up with the amp's direct sound). This always was an issue with all the different simulation-boxes, and also with my KPA,
    maybe due to the fact that there is no horn driver in my cabinet. I should give it a try to profile my constellation.

• That's a very nice demo of the transition effect, Don. I'm not sure how to set that up with my midi foot controller (Ground Control Pro - any help here would be great). But my real point in suggesting variable fast and slow speed controls is that we are playing guitars here, right? We don't have to emulate an organ's transitions to be creative with this nice effect. Having total control over the speed parameter, as in so many other effects on the KPA, would only enhance it's value imho.

all of this has pretty much been already discussed here ;)
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…?postID=122345#post122345

I'm not sure how to set that up with my midi foot controller (Ground Control Pro - any help here would be great).

CC#33, value 0 and 1

• Hi Guys,

+1 for adjustable rotor speed here...I like Rotary much more then Chorus but i could deffo use an adjustable control especially for the slow speed...preferable with an expression pedal....

Thanks in advance KemperCrew :thumbup: