Something new from Blueamps?

• I just read this on the Blueamps website, I hope that some German people will give us some light. :)

"AKTUELLE NEWS:
    “Spark” erblickt das Licht der Welt:
    Der Prototyp des neuen BlueAmps “Spark” wurde fertiggestellt. Die technischen Einzelheiten: FRFR, 2×10 Zoll, 2x180W aktiv, stereo und mono betreibbar, 60x45x30cm. Der “Spark” schließt damit die Lücke zwischen dem kleinen “Blue 3″ und dem Riesen “Ultimate”.

Neuentwicklung für KPA-Solutions abgeschlossen:
    Es handelt sich um eine passive Box, die als FRFR (full range flat response bis 15 kHz) und GFR (guitar flat response bis 10 kHz) betreibbar ist. Somit bleiben den Anwender beide Möglichkeiten offen. 12-Zoll-Speaker, kleiner Hochtöner, 8 Ohm und mit 250 Watt belastbar. Und der Knaller: Das System wird höchstwahrscheinlich auch als Bausatz erhältlich sein!

BlueAmps hat sich die goldenen Ohren bestätigen lassen:

aweo baut jetzt amtliche Cases für den “Blue 3″! Link zu aweo
    Ein Case für den “Ultimate” ist dort ebenfalls zu haben.

Und was köchelt sonst noch im BlueAmps-Labor?

Ein passender Subwoofer, der den “Spark” (2×10″) auf ein amtliches Fullstack aufbohrt."

• Google Translate (Imperfect, but helpful)

" LATEST NEWS :
    " Spark " sees the light of the world :
    The prototype of the new BlueAmps " Spark " was completed . The technical details : FRFR , 2 × 10 inches , 2x180W active stereo and mono operable 60x45x30cm . The " Spark " that closes the gap between the small " Blue 3 " and the giant " Ultimate " .

New development for KPA Solutions completed :
    It is a passive box, which is operated as a FRFR (full range flat response to 15 kHz ) and GFR (guitar flat response to 10 kHz ) . Thus the user both options remain open . 12 - inch speaker , small tweeter , 8 ohm load and 250 watts. And the Pops : The system will most likely be available as a kit!

BlueAmps the golden ears can confirm :

AWEO now building official cases for the " Blue 3 " ! Link to AWEO
    A Case for the " Ultimate " is also there to have .

And what else is simmering in BlueAmps Lab?

A matching subwoofer that the " Spark " ( 2 × 10 " ) aufbohrt on an official full stack . "

• Very interesting! Both the 2x10 and the passive 12" could be usefull for me if the weigh is no too high...

This phrase is puzzling: "The system will most likely be available as a kit!"

Maybe the goal is to keep the price as low as possible? Absolutely no prob with me. :thumbup:

• Thanks to shime in Gitarrenschlumpf!

Will the 2x10 give an interesting stereo image considering the fact that the two speakers are very near from each other? The question is also valid for the Blue 3 which always interested me.

When should we expect some info about the kit?

• If you stand 1-3 meter in front of the amp, you can hear a stereo image. But the idea is another. If you are a stereo-player, there are different ways to amplifiy it on stage.

1. Your amp is mono and you send just one channel of the stereo image to it. * * Problem, if you are using pan effects like pan-delays. * *
    2. Your amp is mono and you send both channels of the stereo image to it. * * Problem, if you are using stereo chorus, micro pitch... * *
    3. Your amp is stereo. The stereo image is not like in studio or like using headphones, BUT you can hear everything you need and you can use all the effects. I did a lot of experiments and found out, that a stereo FRFR amp is the best for me to amplify a modeler on stage. (Of course, 2 mono FRFR amps do it too.)