Buying a KPA power head in the UK...

• Hey guys, what I think will just be a quick question here: I've finally saved enough to buy a power head at the end of the week. My question is to do with warranty really. How long do you get from kemper? I have 2 options - purchase in the UK from andertons and get their 1 year warranty or from thomann in Germany, pay a little less and get their 3 year warranty, which has been good to me in the past with a reasonably big purchase. Is there a downside to getting a kemper from outside the UK? I guess the voltage is no problem, and I can get a separate kettle lead and download the manuals... Is there anything else I should be aware of? Ideally I'd buy in the UK but for less money and more warranty abroad it's quite tempting to buy from thomann. I normally don't care too much about warranty but because of the substantial outlay and minor problems like the led rings dying on some batches last year I am a little more cautious. Any help much appreciated.

• Each store deals with their warranty obligations according to the local laws.

3-year Kemper warranty means that, where the store/Country is giving less that 3 years of warranty on the Profiler, the remaining up to the third year is covered by Mothership. But you'll have to sent the unit to an official Kemper facility (which might not be present in the UK, you should visit the Kemper site in order to check this).

HTH :)