Anybody else have problems with Firmware 2.7.0 ?

• Hey there, i recently installed firmware update 2.7.0.10418 For some reason I've now a problem when switching profiles (Browsermode). I'm not sure whether it's when using the browse knob or just the rig buttons (left/right).
    I started up my Kemper and had a soft clean sound when I switched from one profile to the next. Whereas the profilename said Mark V Lead. So you'd expect a driven sound. And sure enough, when I switched one up and then down again,
    the proper sound came through.
    Now, the problem is not constant, but often enough and quite annoying really. Never had any problems before the update. So I was wondering if anybody else experienced this issue. meanwhile I'll browse through the forum, see if there're any threads on this I missed.
    Thanks!

• This is the first report that we receive describing such a problem.
    Please try to power up the profiler while holding down the RIG button. This will force the profiler to rebuild the database.
    If this does not fix your problem please open up a ticket on our support website,

• Thanks. I just tried what you suggested. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Still the same issue.
    I'll see if I can make a support ticket, but maybe it's best to downgrade back a version.
    But thanks for your reply nonetheless.

• FW 2.7 resulted in increased switching time, up to a second sometimes. Had to re install 2.6. There is a thread regarding the problem. - Profiler related discussions: FW 2.7 Bug?
    /Hans J

• Problem solved for now. Can't comment to switching time increase, since I don't use a control.
    Turned out update 2.7.0.xx affected a number of rigs that I bought from The Amp Factory. For some reason the update rewrote
    the Parallel Path checkbox in the RIG menu. From off the on. Definitely was't like that on FW 2.6.0. Unfortunately, I manually corrected all affected rigs,
    before I was asked to send a backup copy to Customer Support. One of the perks of being impatient.
    Kudos to Kemper Customer Support for their help and fast replies. Thanks!

For those who own TAF commercial rigs; the rigs affected are named AF# (profile name). # being the number of the page the amp packs are on, i.e. Singles -> Amp pack 5.
    All others (like 44- (profile name)) remained unaffected for some obscure reason.