Frustrated. Sending kemper in for repairs, again.

• So I opened up a ticket with kemper and recieved a quick response.

Here is what they said:

"So this is mysterious. We want to get that unit back here to take a look at it, so here is what I am doing. I am going to send you a new unit today, and also you should receive a UPS label from UPS.com to return the old unit. I don't want you to be waiting again, so we will just swap and figure out the LED issue on our own time. Sound ok?"

Honestly, this is the best customer service I have EVER received. I have a new kemper and the old one has been shipped back to them. Kemper went beyond fixing it and just sent me a unit. Definitely makes me want to recommend Kemper Profiler to everyone I know :)

• I know how you feel after my two repairs but Matthew Skaggs is a very considerate and accommodating person

while I was obviously very annoyed/borderline furious after a certain point Matt was so patient in calling me and fixing it the RIGHT way, and also unprecedentedly quickly

kemper is worth it's weight in gold

• Awesome!

• Wow. You cannot ask for better customer service. Kemper has their act together and totally stands behind their product. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive prior to buying the KPA just because they were not in the states but I continually hear good things from users who have to send their units in for repair. When I first got my Kemper I had a few user error issues and emailed support. Each time I received their reply and checked the settings they suggested that fixed my problem.

• I bought Kemper ar 25/March/2012 so almost 2yrs 9mnths but no leds failed yet. Kemper working flawlessly since the day one. I wonder if dead led is just dead led or dead component to light it? Does it make any harm except lack of light?

• I sent my in for rep last week, but the guys at the store actually lent me another new kemper untill mine returns!

win.

• Does anyone know if it's the LEDs that fail or the circuit/components driving the LED that fails?

I bought Kemper ar 25/March/2012 so almost 2yrs 9mnths but no leds failed yet. Kemper working flawlessly since the day one. I wonder if dead led is just dead led or dead component to light it? Does it make any harm except lack of light?

The led issue was simply a bad batch, sometimes people or machines mess up,human error variables and the lot...

German made products IMO are the best you can get, expensive for the best, and you get what you pay for , including top knotch CS in usa or eu

Kemper fixes issues with the most rapid efficiency amd I'm a loyal KEMPER user 4 Life!

• So, for future reference AND when the warranty expires it might be useful for anyone with simple soldering skills to be able to replace duff LEDs themselves rather than be without their unit for the duration of a return to factory repair?

disclaimer-don't attempt these kind of repairs if you are unsure or invalid any warranty.
    "Check yourself before you wreck yourself!" :thumbup: