Network port problem

• Hi, i don't have connection between my PC and KPA anymore. I don't know what happened, i updated firmware 2.6.0 beta to newest 2.7.3 , after that it stopped working. After doing few restarts, i downgraded back to 2.6.0 beta again, but the problem still remains.
    I noticed that when i connect cable to the network port display screen of the KPA starts to flicker (in regular cycles,about 2-3 times per second), without even connecting the other side of the cable (USB) to the PC . The moment i pull out the cable out flickering stops. Also, when i connect to the USB port on my PC then i can hear flickering cycles through my monitors. I tried with another cable but i had same resut.
    Other than that, KPA works fine, i use that network port to check profiles on RM 3-4 times per month, KPA is always unplugged from wall power socket when not in use.
    Any ideas ?

Kemper non powered amp
    FCB1010+UNO 4 Kemper chip
    Fender AM Standard Strat
    Gibson Les Paul Studio

Edited once, last by dovla ().

• I think you mess up some things here. The network port is not for connecting the KPA to your PC. It's for the upcoming footcontroller. You have USB type A and B on the back of the Kemper. A is for a pendrive (firmware updates), B is for the connection between KPA and PC (RigManager).

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Yes sorry, I was referring to USB B port. I did update firmware again to 2.7.3. Release it works again now :D. (sorry for panicking)

Kemper non powered amp
    FCB1010+UNO 4 Kemper chip
    Fender AM Standard Strat
    Gibson Les Paul Studio