Multi delay, 8 delay's at the same time with stereo pan

• The Profiler need some serious delay so a Request for a multi delay with 8 delay's at the same time with stereo pan would be something and it should be in one slot. (+ modulation for each delay) Delay's dosen't take much power so this can be done. Like the Yamaha UD Stomp.

• Yeah. I asked for a delay a
    à la Brian May ,Brighton rock a long time ago. No joy. Now I use an external delay.

The specialty of the Brighton Rock solo is that Brian May sent the delay signal to a second guitar amp.
    How do you use your external delay?

• http://www.brianmaycentral.net/gmmar97.html

Yeah, that sounds like it would be more about routing than the delay itself. And I'm not sure, but I believe the KPA is capable of producing this tone. You would have to use multiple outputs, one fully wet, one without delay/reverb (I forget the exact setting's name - maybe Guitar Mod (output after the mod slot)). Set a stereo delay with 4:2 ratio fully wet. Send each L/R output to separate (power) amps.

Now if you're talking about placing a delay in Slot D and sending it to 3 different amp profiles for dry, wet L, and wet R, then yeah, that's impossible - you can only load 1 profile at a time.

• I like the Holdsworth sounds but It's not possible to make a clean sound like Allan Holdsworth with just one delay, He use a multidelay with short and long delay's at the same time panned in stereo with modulation. I think it's eight of them panning differently and all of them have modulation.
    Need something like this inside Kemper. The Yamaha UD Stomp: http://www.zzounds.com/item--YAMUDSTOMP
    Here is allan and some other dude's playing the Yamaha UD stomp: and it's almost impossible to get this box, delay pedal anywhere.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 5 times, last by strengdal ().

• the Kemper delay is great..but i miss a bit my Flashback X4 ;) the Tapedelay and the Spacedelay were incredible. But i dont want to mess around with external pedals with the Kemper.
    So something similar in dual or triple dealy mode would be killer! :)

• this sounds like a very specific request, not that i dont like it...but im curious if these sounds are possible with just a convolution reverb. perhaps we could get a verb option to upload ir's. not sure if cabmaker will work to turn the cab block into a cave reverb, etc

• this sounds like a very specific request, not that i dont like it...but im curious if these sounds are possible with just a convolution reverb. perhaps we could get a verb option to upload ir's. not sure if cabmaker will work to turn the cab block into a cave reverb, etc

Reverb is nothing compared to a great multidelay if you want a big guitar tone. We are talking about delay here. In the first video at: 2.20 he also uses a delayed harmonizer, this is a cool feature the kemper profiler doesn't have, that is been requested several times. A wet signal from the harmonizer into the delay would do the trick, but it's not possible now.

Edited 4 times, last by strengdal ().

• Although I don't need 64 delays at once (8 slots times 8 delays) -

+1 for more delay options

Thanks! but I dont know what you are talking about? we can only have ONE delay at this time, and it have to be in the Effect slot Delay. Would help if we can use the X slot and Stomp slot for Delay to.

• Josh - there may be more delay options than you have seen so far. Browse the Delay presets, and/or listen to some of the profiles with names like "U2", or other names that suggest delay and ambience.

The Delay can be post- or pre- reverb. You can do set two separate delay times (in note values), and use tap tempo to control them.

A "stomp" delay is not in there yet, but has been requested many times - time will tell :)

• I'd like to have 2 different delays on one patch that can be controlled seperatly. Different levels, feedback etc. to use one patch but have say a solo delay and then an ambient delay to choose between. Or a solo delay and a ping pong effect to switch on and off when needed.

• Yeah. I asked for a delay a
    à la Brian May ,Brighton rock a long time ago. No joy. Now I use an external delay.

[quote='Kieroc','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/17222-Multi-delay-8-delay-s-at-the-same-time-with-stereo-pan/?postID=180615&#post180615']Yeah. I asked for a delay a

Initially he used one 2 Vox amps. One was for straight guitar and the second for echo using delay. Then he
    The specialty of the Brighton Rock solo is that Brian May sent the delay signal to a second guitar amp.
    How do you use your external external delay.

Initially he did the above quote. He then went on to using three amps ,one paned centre,one paned left with 800 ms delay,one paned right with 1600 ms delay. I used to do it perfectly with the tap delay in the boss SE70. Great with headphones.

Edited 3 times, last by Kieroc ().

• The specialty of the Brighton Rock solo is that Brian May sent the delay signal to a second guitar amp.
    How do you use your external delay?

http://www.brianmaycentral.net/gmmar97.html

Yeah, that sounds like it would be more about routing than the delay itself. And I'm not sure, but I believe the KPA is capable of producing this tone. You would have to use multiple outputs, one fully wet, one without delay/reverb (I forget the exact setting's name - maybe Guitar Mod (output after the mod slot)). Set a stereo delay with 4:2 ratio fully wet. Send each L/R output to separate (power) amps.

Now if you're talking about placing a delay in Slot D and sending it to 3 different amp profiles for dry, wet L, and wet R, then yeah, that's impossible - you can only load 1 profile at a time.

Initially he used one 2 Vox amps. One was for straight guitar and the second for echo using delay. Then he
    How do you use your external external delay.
    Initially he did the above quote. He then went on to using three amps ,one paned centre,one paned left with 800 ms delay,one paned right with 1600 ms delay. I used to do it perfectly with the tap delay in the boss SE70. Great with headphones.

• I wish it was possible to pan one delay 100% left 25ms and have the normal preamp signal 100% right and nothing in the centre. The centre signal make it sound like it is out of phase, when trying to make a dubler sound.

Edited 3 times, last by strengdal ().