Would you buy a guitar playing it on KPA through headphones?

• Hi

I just know that guitar with Kemper will sound as good as weakest item in chain. It applies to all in life. All things go so well as the weakest point can perform.

1) Superb guitar with weak profile (weak Kemper :D ) on Atomic CLR will sound just mediocre.
    2) Guitar with faulty pickups, quality profile and top quality monitors will not match the quality of rest.
    3) 5000$ Fender deluxe with best profile connected to 6" speaker of old radio receiver will not do.

Enough of theory.

Could you justice guitar's sonic possibilities by playing it on Kemper through good pair of headphones? I have possibility to try some guitars, but I am not able to take my monitors with Kemper. Can you say that "this" guitar has rich sound, cleans up well and will translate to monitors or PA if it sounds good on headphones? Would you try it on clean to hairy profiles? Anyone has done it before?

• Yes. Sometimes I prefer to switch from monitors to headphones (beyerdynamic) in order to double check few things in recording. Besides, I often use headphones because I simply enjoy the sound I get with KPA.

• It depends on how much experience you have with good guitars through that particular pair of headphones.

I have guitars I know sound great on live amps and great on the Kemper. I've relied on those to purchase my last 3 guitars.

So, the answer is: YES

• I'd try at least on a 7 inch speaker to get a good bass response. I use my headphones for mix purposes only, I don't really like the headphones for playing , I really miss something there.
    As said above , even a solid state amp in the store would do it.