TAF Black Friday Sale

• I already have the JCM800 hotmod and JTM45 packs, am i missing a lot by not having the marshall bundle?

What im looking for is chimey rythm profiles like the Jtm50 drive by joptunes or Andy´s manrock800 (with the volume pot low), those are kickass.

• I already have the JCM800 hotmod and JTM45 packs, am i missing a lot by not having the marshall bundle?

What im looking for is chimey rythm profiles like the Jtm50 drive by joptunes or Andy´s manrock800 (with the volume pot low), those are kickass.

I Have the JCM 800 Hotmod also which is very good, but the profiles in the Marshall pack are just in another league. With 30% off its worth every penny. There are lots of profiles in the pack so a vast array of sounds :)

• I purchased the boutique pack the moment the sale. I definitely like to pick up some of the fender singles, or maybe a tone master etc. any suggestions?

Has anyone bought any singles that they are happy about the sound and also has the m.britt pack so they can compare and tell me that they are just as clear and in your face? I think m.britt is great but amp factory has excellent sounds too such as the pack I got and as I understand some of the singles are better than others.

• After Bundle 6, I found some really similar good ones in Bundle 8

On a different flavor I liked the Vintage pack because it had old amps from the 50's that some sounded like the paper was rattling. Too cool for words. Very retro. Always good to look for some old one like the Supro that can do some great early Zeppelin.

Also, the Marshall pack has a particular Marshall that of all the free exchange and other commercial profiles I've tried (Marshalls are crazy popular) was the closest to the AC/DC songs I was playing to. I had to tweak it to what I was hearing, but that was quite easy and I'm not expert tweaker. These Marshalls just had an authenticity to the real thing.

So there are Marshall profiles out there that appear to sound great, but then there are the ones that ARE great in terms of their true honesty to the originals. That is where TAF excels. Some complain about extra volume, EQ, etc, but I have with rare exception from other's profiles gotten such accurate snapshots of commercial guitar tones I was looking to match. That speaks for itself.

• just bought some Bundels, and minutes later i read the announcement form Burkardt abut the "next generation" - so,
    seems that was the most worse Deal i have done - more then 100 € for files iwcan/will not use in near future....... :(

• Today I've got the Vintage & Rare Amp Collection and UK Gold Blues pack from The Amp Factory. Great as always!

:thumbup:

Sound Engineer, Musician, Animal Rights Activist.

Fender '89 Clapton Strat, EMG DG20, KPA, Martin, SSL, Neve, Manley, Tube-Tech, Millennia, API, Lynx, RME, Avid, Apple, Adam...

• just bought some Bundels, and minutes later i read the announcement form Burkardt abut the "next generation" - so,
    seems that was the most worse Deal i have done - more then 100 € for files iwcan/will not use in near future....... :(

They will ill still work in the future and once you try them I doubt you will need to do much tweaking Andy is very good at knowing where the sweet spot is with most amps :)