Next Gen Profiling Future 3.0 Firmware

• With the new format which will be "perfect separation between Amplifier and Cabinet Profiles", does this mean that older commercial profiles, for example from TAF, could (or need to be) redone to provide the benefits of the improved separation? Cab Driver algorithm creates the best approximation of a "separation line" between the Amplifier and Cabinet Profile when profiled together as a complete amplifier. Wouldn't we want everything separate for best results. In other words, all of our older profiles should be updated with new ones eventually to have the best possible results. That way if I have the TAF '69 Deluxe Reverb profile, and I want to change the cabinet to an EVM 12L mic'd with a specific mic/mic pre-amp. For the most accuracy, I'd need a redone TAF '69 Deluxe profile and a new IR for the EVM 12L and use only the Amp section from the TAF profile (which would be slightly different than the old profile due to the older approximation when separating things). Am I thinking correctly here?