What do I need to REAMP??

• OK, i've done research all day. I've tried to reamp, and I don't think I can with the Presonus 22vsl which I have. I'm thinking I will need someth9ing like the focusrite 2x4 (/? whatever) that has the 4 line outs.

I was able to get the dual signals with DI out and monitor out. However, using Studio One, once I got my DI track I could not reamp it. I think I did 3everything right; I put on the input tab to use the reamp input, connected the out (the only out on the 22vsl is the R/L to my studio monitors so I think that is where I'm messing up) to the return.

In studio one I created an output track named it reamp and used the Left output which now should be going straight into the kemper return.

Tell me what I need to buy to get this to work and what cables I need for spdif if I need that.

Tell me what to buy to make this work and are spdif cables the same as stereo cables?
    I don't know, I think with SPDIF it would work set up just like this? so confusing, I'm about to give up....but I'm sure I'll make it as time rolls on, it's not urgent. ;(

• The PRESONUS AUDIOBOX 22VSL doesn't have a SPDIF connection, therefore you cannot do digital reamping.

For analog reamping, once you got your DI track which you seem to have accomplished, simply go out of the interface into the KPA's input and then back into the Interface with the sound you want.