Top Jimi: '59 Fender 5F10 Harvard (Tweed)

• Kemper Fans,

We're happy to offer profiles of a collector's pristine tweed 1959 Fender Harvard. The Harvard, with a single 10" AlNiCo Jensen speaker, fit into the Fender line in between the entry level amps like the Champ and the pro amps like the Deluxe and Twin. This model amp was popular in recording studios and was used on recordings such as Green Onions by Booker T. and the MG's. Covers a really wide range of tones at reasonable volumes, making it perfect for recording. Great tones galore!

This is likely the last tweed we'll be offering for a while. Hope you like it!

Profiles available at: http://www.topjimi.com

Video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HQ Audio Demo

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks,
    Jimi

• Took time away from the 74 Marshall Top Jimi profiles to audition these last night. Another great set of profiles. Top Jimi has some magic going on. These were just what I was hoping for. Steve Cropper tones!!! Sounds just like the amp..and those great Stax records. The higher gain profiles even cop that Montrose Space Station #5 tones!!! (I understand he used a Tweed Bandmaster, but these get it!) I love these. Thanks again!