AC/DC tribute live on the Kemper - TAF and MBritt content

• MBritt profiles on this one. A little Thunderstruck.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this is the beginning of the original thread with us both using TAF profiles (also rock!!!!!). I was using a JTM 45 profile (I believe it was termed "Pushed") and our Malcolm was using a Plexi (I believe it was Clean+) profile from Andy. Outdoor venue - audio was captured via a reasonably high quality mic placed at the board on this one.

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 23 times, last by jjborsa ().

• Thanks rreda - we were both using TAF profiles when this was filmed. I was using a JTM 45 profile (I believe it was termed "Pushed") and our Malcolm was using a Plexi (I believe it was Clean+) profile from Andy.

Recording was made with a mic positioned at the board - FOH sound is what you are hearing.

• Thanks Thomasyoung - there are quite a few tributes to AC/DC here in the US - we may be unique in that we have a dedicated Bon as well as a dedicated Brian

Here is our "Bon" doing Highway to Hell at the same show. Same profiles (TAF JTM - Angus and Plexi - Mal) - same live stereo mic recording located at the FOH board

the marshall cabs are fake :)
    So is the hair :) (I'm a 50 year old doctor, and i stand 6'4" so kind of an awkward angus)

Backup vocals are a bit off

• THAT is the profile I was using for AC/DC! Awesome. Maybe my ears don't suck, haha.

I've searched hi and lo for a great Angus tone and only found it from the TAF JTM 45 Pushed!

Well, you guys are done Rockin' but, Sirs, I SALUTE YOU!

• Thanks rreda - we were both using TAF profiles when this was filmed. I was using a JTM 45 profile (I believe it was termed "Pushed") and our Malcolm was using a Plexi (I believe it was Clean+) profile from Andy.

Recording was made with a mic positioned at the board - FOH sound is what you are hearing.

Is the TAF JTM 45 single profile? Or from Marshall toolkit?

• awesome guys !! even if I prefer your Brian over your Bon ;) Your Brian nails it !!!

Thank you djemass - both guys never sang in a band before this, discovered their talent at karaoke! True story, our Bon is deaf in his right ear due to a benign brain tumor......he probably shouldn't be in a loud rock n roll band risking the hearing in his one good ear......

• Is the TAF JTM 45 single profile? Or from Marshall toolkit?

44 JTM PUSH - single profile - I believe it is the one from Amps Pack 1 but not positive - I think Andy may have changed the names since I purchased the bundle....not from the Marshall toolkit I know for sure but that pack is awesome. I have it too.

• THAT is the profile I was using for AC/DC! Awesome. Maybe my ears don't suck, haha.

I've searched hi and lo for a great Angus tone and only found it from the TAF JTM 45 Pushed!

Well, you guys are done Rockin' but, Sirs, I SALUTE YOU!

Thank you db9091! I have found some good examples from Andy, Armin, Top Jimi, M. Britt, Sweet Spot and Pete as well. One important ingredient is not too much gain.

• Another Brian tune for you.....