Top Jimi: Blackstar Artisan 100 Profiles Now Available

• We at Top Jimi are happy to announce the availability of Kemper Amp profiles of the Blackstar Artisan 100. The Artisan is an amazingly versatile, handwired, 100W amp. It has 4 selectable "Voices" which modify the preamp voicing as well as the feedback resistor between the power amp and preamp, effectively creating a 4-channel amp. The amp also has two input channels, each with their own voicing, which can be jumpered like old 4-input Marshalls. We profiled the amp with our Celestion Greenback and Vintage 30 cabs. All this versatility makes for a lot of work for us (and a lot of profiles!), but also makes for a wide variety of great tones.

We thought the 4 Voicings had a mostly Marshall character, and ranged in tone from a JTM45 (Voice 1) up through a modded-80's master volume amp (Voice 4). You could easily do gigs with just these profiles alone!

Profiles available at: http://www.topjimi.com

Video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HQ Audio:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-Jimi

• Sounds really great :)
    Do these new profiles support the new amp/cab seperation already?

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• There are really great! Another killer set of profiles. Some have a Vox AC30 meets Vintage Marshall JMP sound...thanks!!!!!! Keep them coming!!....I'd love to see you profile a Marshall 1974x Hardwired reissue...it is a slightly different Marshall sound and is FANTASTIC. Would add another dimension to your Marshall collection. Only Top Jimi can catch the Marshall nuances!!!!...perhaps you can borrow one??? :)

• no good bluesbreaker or JTM45 profiles? please dude.....Not to bring up other commercial profilers in here, but TAF's bluesbreake profiles is arguably one of their best attempts and best profiles created according to many on this board, its quite good, and true to the original. still none the less, looking forward to TopJimi's take on it.

• no good bluesbreaker or JTM45 profiles? please dude.....Not to bring up other commercial profilers in here, but TAF's bluesbreake profiles is arguably one of their best attempts and best profiles created according to many on this board, its quite good, and true to the original. still none the less, looking forward to TopJimi's take on it.

+1

TAF also has a really good JTM45 as well. As stated, looking forward to Top Jimi's take on it.

• Hmmm..., I better check those TAF profiles out again. I own them but remember them being "woofy" and disappointing...I was expecting the "Beano" sound but did not get it...(Yes, I know he used a Rangemaster on SOME of the tracks but not all...)...Gonna reload them tonight....BUT, still anxious for Top Jimi's take...

Kemperfan