FX Plugins factory download for Kemper,

• I think it's better if we have a FX Plugins factory download for Kemper. We could pay some money for the FX they make in the future , hopefully this would speed up the process of making FX..It's so cool to have everything inside Kemper, but a lot of FX I need is not there now. I don't want to bring more hardware and cables to the gigs.

Edited 2 times, last by strengdal ().

• What kind of FX are you missing?

1.Multy delay with pan and mod ( 8 delay's at the sametime)
    2.Mod delay with pan control, (delay left and preamp signal right.) ( it's not possible now )
    3.Delay with pitch, (Mixing parameter for the pitch inside the delay)
    4. Loop delay, hold. reverse delay.
    5. Reverb with pitch one octave up.
    6. More eq! Stronger eq like the studio eq and graphic eq in the: Eq section pre, post and most important in the output section.( Should not be necessarily to use up more effects slots for this)
    7. Guitarsynth FX ( monophonic synth with real oscillators)
    8. More stomps, overdrive distortion.( tube driver)
    9. To be able to use the sends in more way's, like bypass the midi using direct output.( it's only working on git analog now.) ( then I can't use the preamp sound in kemper connected to another power amp with the talkbox single. Don't want to hear the speaker and the talkbox at the same time) ( If I can bypass just the master volume for the direct out, it would work.)
    10. Spring reverb.
    11. Stereo chorus with pan, wet left and dry preamp signal right.
    12.Delay parameters for the chromatic pitch fx.( for making a dubbler effect like 30ms, the stereo controll should be at 180.Can't do this with the delay fx neither.)

• +1 for more pan-control(s) !

Right now it's a pain in the a** for me to have to use more than two channels to record a stereo signal
    with a panned amp. Using the Panorama just moves the entire mix off centre. I'd love to have the option
    to pan the amp-section independendly. Guess I am still spoiled by the pan options my old Vetta offered.
    Not that it was anywhere near the Kemper in terms of feel and/or sonic quality, when doing direct
    recordings with it, but I LOVED the flexibility it offered FX-chain wise and the freedom to pan EACH
    amp and effect totally independently. I hope, one day we'll get pan controls for each FX slot as well as
    amp-panning.

I ALSO miss the option to set CC-message min/max limits inside the Kemper (guess this will be adressed in the Artist mode sooner or later).

Anyway, apart from having to use 3 cables/channels instead of only 2 (or the spdif port) to achive my desired results in stereo recordings,
    along with the mentioned lack of internal finetuning of within which min/max settings pedals or other midi controllers work, I couldn't be more
    happy. This monster becomes better and better with every new FW, sound and feels awesome and neither of my two toasters has ever let
    me down in over 1 and 1/2 years of use now. Stable as f***, sturdy...and good looking :)

If I was a confectioner, I'd bring over a free Lunchbox shaped cake on their next anniversary :)
    Making the cake actually would take longer than delivering it, as I literally live about only
    20km away from Kemper Headquarters :)

• Sorry if it looks like I'm Pain in the a**, I'm just realy engaged. The Profiler have the best amp sound, I just want it to be even better, If my Profiler breaks down for good I definitely have to get another.

• Have to go with the Wah's in the Input to free up a slot, and the ability
    to add the EQ's to the output section. Then the 8 effects slots become
    a lot more powerful being able to add 2 more that are not wah/EQ.

:thumbup:

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I'd also like many modeled Overdrive-pedals:

better Tube Screamer
    Okko diablo
    Bogner XTC red and blue
    Zen drive

In front of a clean KPA these pedals sound awesome.
    I'd like to have modelled versions within my KPA

• Yeah better screamer constantly comes up but ck has stated several times that their screamer mirrors the maxon 808 which is the original screamer circuit.

If someone could do an a/b to demo differences, maybe that would open some eyes. Personally i have no issues with the kpa screamer except i think its a bit silly that 50-100% tone is the same as 100% tone on the real thing

• I definitely like the idea of the Wah on the input, freeing up a stomp slot. Although I don't necessarily need another slot, but I tend to put the wah on everything and this would make it a lot easier.