TAF-CustomShop 30 OUTNOW!

• Edit - just started working again.

Andy - when I try to log in to see my purchase history (on two different browsers) it wells me that the server can't connect to 1 (or 0.0.0.1).

• Received and tried the new ones, now all profiles work OK using RM and no more peculiar effects (extreme loudness) for the two profiles I had earlier. Thanks Andy!

Seems that the sounds is different for all profiles also, the first ones seem somewhat 'blanket release' in comparison. Next question coming to mind is that should I keep the first patch for the time 2.8...3.0 firmware comes public... and will these patches sound equal with the 2.8 FW, but first one would have the improved amp-cab -separation support in place?

• @JuLai - Yeah the first release was in a new format, so it did not trasnlate too well with the older FW. - the new, however works much better and you gt the clarity back some what.. - the first release yes. it will work eventually with upcoming Firmwares!.. so Hey you get 2 releases from me ha! :)

• Hey Andy, I just picked up the Vox profiles but only 12 are recognized by the Kemper as being new, so only 12 imported. Anyone else run into this? Any fix? Sorry if the answer is already posted the thread is getting a bit long to read every entry. Happy Holidays to all.
    Cheers!

• So sad, I read this thread everyday to look at comments about the TONE but what I get is just complaints about issues... I feel your pain Andy, all this work on this great amp but everything is still in the mist because of f**king technologie glitches... Patience and everything will be back to normal!

BTW I can't wait for the Z Wreck!!! :D

• So sad, I read this thread everyday to look at comments about the TONE but what I get is just complaints about issues... I feel your pain Andy, all this work on this great amp but everything is still in the mist because of f**king technologie glitches... Patience and everything will be back to normal!

BTW I can't wait for the Z Wreck!!! :D

If you are waiting for comments about tone to decide if you should buy them or not then I'd say get them now!

• If you are waiting for comments about tone to decide if you should buy them or not then I'd say get them now!

Well since two days I'm playin nothing else than these profiles. So soundwise I'm pretty pleased.
    I'f you're unsure: Go get it i say! :thumbup:

• If you are waiting for comments about tone to decide if you should buy them or not then I'd say get them now!

Not what I meant dude! I bought a lot of TAF profiles and I know how good they are and if I feel the need to buy some AC30 stuff I'm sure they are the ticket, but I thank that this kind of thread should reflect the impressions and feedbacks of users about the tone they get from the profiles so it's sad that what we read until now is mostly issues complaints.

• I don't think anyone is complaining as much as looking for answers to issues they had run into or to get clarification about certain things. Unfortunate yes but Andy has taken exceptional care of those of us who bought early. I like the direction he has taken with this pack by giving us so many choices and options to explore from a single amp rather than taking it on himselft to decide what 3 or 4 he thinks sounds good and bundling with other amp profiles. The feedback is not as gushing as say for the M Britt profiles (including from me) but is is also a different audience - if you are into the AC 30 then you will love these (and I say this as someone who is trying to profile an AC 30 myself) but you know what you are getting. Don't love the AC 30? Then you will probably not like these. All the mic options really open up creative ways to explore in ways I could not do otherwise as I don't have access to those mics. Again, if you like the sounds of an AC 30 TB go buy it now.

Edited once, last by SwAn1 ().

• I don't think anyone is complaining as much as looking for answers to issues they had run into or to get clarification about certain things. Unfortunate yes but Andy has taken exceptional care of those of us who bought early. I like the direction he has taken with this pack by giving us so many choices and options to explore from a single amp rather than taking it on himselft to decide what 3 or 4 he thinks sounds good and bundling with other amp profiles. The feedback is not as gushing as say for the M Britt profiles (including from me) but is is also a different audience - if you are into the AC 30 then you will love these (and I say this as someone who is trying to profile an AC 30 myself) but you know what you are getting. Don't love the AC 30? Then you will probably not like these. All the mic options really open up creative ways to explore in ways I could not do otherwise as I don't have access to those mics. Again, if you like the sounds of an AC 30 TB go buy it now.

Exactly what I meant! Again, I didn't say people were wrong to complaint. I just meant that it was sad that the circumstances lead this thread to something else than the most important which is how the users feel about the tone they get from those AC30 profiles. So thanks to share your opinion! :thumbup: