Pete Thorn plays "To Live And Die In Nashville" feat. Micheal Britt Kemper profiles

• One of my favorite contemporary guitarists.And what a great testimonial for Michaels profiles.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah he has this talent for making things sound amazing..long ago, he deom'd a effect pedal into his Suhr 30, he grabbed his strat, and was the tone I was searching for years.. - I traveled to the end of the earth and back to get the same gear as I wanted that sound..

The day it all arrived. My heart pouded in anticipation... annndddd. no!. nothing I did sounded remotely similar, very disappointed. - I watched the video like 1000 Times, used the same settings as he... but no matter what I did I was never even close in the ball park..

Since then I hate him to a deep level for this lol :)

But nice bloke though.. lots of respect for him, I brought all his music too, so Im a supporter!.

• Terrific video i already liked on Facebook. I watched it four times already, amazing. i love those runs when he doubles time effortlessly. :love:

A little bit off topic, but important. @and44 - you made my day! :thumbup: I thought this shit happens only to me. I am sooo relieved to hear that it happens even to someone like you, andi!
    I have bought 13 or 14 amps over the years. I am not quite sure about it, so the Kemper is no. 13 or 14. anyway. and i tell you what, it is an expensive hobby to buy a soldano and sell it after 12 months of trying to sound the way i wanted and not achieving ...
    I am not always completely happy with my sound and the KPA, but then comes another pack from all those great guys and i have fun again. I really had a run recently with profiles by britt and jimi and recorded three tracks in a row. and i was in heaven.
    what happens? i have to go to the hospital for surgery, return okay, play guitar after two weeks and sound like freakin' s***t. It's all mental, or what?

cheers

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• I stand with Andy......a friend of mine bought the same badger Pete thorn has and sounded completely different. he had to sell it immediately

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• ... not always completely happy with my sound and the KPA, but then comes another pack from all those great guys and i have fun again. I really had a run recently with profiles by britt and jimi and recorded three tracks in a row. and i was in heaven.
    what happens? i have to go to the hospital for surgery, return okay, play guitar after two weeks and sound like freakin' s***t. It's all mental, or what?

It's normal. It's not all mental but 50% at least. If sound is in the fingers (and there's no doubt it is) then everything is important: determination, well- being, mood, and physical training of course. As we're all humans we're not the same every day and we sound a bit different every day.

;)

• Well if you're gonna have multiple threads on the same demo, this is the guy to do it with. Cool touch. I really dig that LP paired with the MBritt profile. Just such a yummy growl.

Edited once, last by db9091 ().