I'm going to build my own foot controller.(ended up with cab instead)

• I have a uno4kemper, and while it works, it lacks a few things I want.

Some of you may have seen my other thread where I talked about modifying the 1010. I have been thinking about this and decided that maybe it's easier just to build a new pedal from the ground up that suits my purposes.

Here is what I have come up with. It will be 2 components - The pedal itself, and a small box that would connect to the midi IO of the kemper. The connection from the box to the pedal would be a CAT5 that would handle both power and communications.

Here is what I have so far... (I made this in paint)

Each button would have an LED, and the three expression pedals would have a row of 10 LEDs that correspond to the pedal position.

I'm pretty sure it's all doable for a reasonable price. What I'm not sure about would be the tuner. I might not be able to pull that one off.

I don't have real dimensions.

AGAIN, THE BOX ON THE KEMPER SIDE WILL CONNECT TO THE MIDI PORTS ON THE KEMPER, NOT THE CAT 5
    [Blocked Image: http://www.chriscalandro.com/Pedal.jpg]

• Banking would require me to either use a midi controller that supports it, or for me to code it myself.

Currently, I really only use 3 rigs live. This left me 2 extra rig options.

Ultimately I'm trying to keep my R&D time and costs down, and banking just wasn't something I felt I needed at this time.

In the end, I'm building it. If I decide I want banking later, I'll drill two more holes, get a few more switches and code it in! My biggest worry is that the official pedalboard will be out before I finish mine! I want a better solution for now. I have the next 2 weeks off from work. I hope to have something built and working in this time.

This thread will be a place to follow the progress.

• Well, because Kemper basically announced the official remote the day after I posted this, I chose to build a cab instead.

This is a dual ported cab. Super low in the bottom half, big bright, open and clear highs on the top. It's very big, and has yet to be named. The internal structure is built from a lot of math and a lot of craftsmanship. I'm very proud of this and it came out better than I had expected.

I'm looking for a name for it.

I'm also going to build a 2x12 from the bottom specifications, and a 2x12 from the top specifications. Hopefully others will like it too!

The front is a red and black grill cloth (not pictured)

• How about the "CC Backbreaker" :D