Downloads - 'Profiler Remote Starter Kit for Early Adopters'????

• Yeah, now it's completely gone.... ?(

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Here it is:

• Ditto.... I'd link it here but I'm not sure if that wouldn't be frowned upon (seeing how quickly it was taken down).

EDIT: the cat's out of the bag, it seems...

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• 2nd part

• I so want one of these!

My faithful FCB is OK, but it has a few drawbacks:

• 3 cables are required to hookup (2 midi and power)
    • I have to run power to my mic location to power the footswitch
    • The buttons are too close together
    • The names of the rigs are not shown (ie I have to remember what rigs are where)
    • The names of the efx within a rig are not displayed
    • The unit is too big

It sounds like the KFC will address all of these concerns ;)

Looking forward to seeing more on this in January NAAM this year!

• Can you explain me one thing about the expression pedals section??

Is the Mission Engineering EP1 KP still usable with the new controller?
    It needs 2 connections, 1 for the expression and one fot the "pedal on-off",
    do you think that will be ok connect in two pedal inputs and set them up?

• Can you explain me one thing about the expression pedals section??

Is the Mission Engineering EP1 KP still usable with the new controller?
    It needs 2 connections, 1 for the expression and one fot the "pedal on-off", do you think that will be ok connect in two pedal inputs and set them up?

If the pedal can use TSR cables ("stereo" ones, those with 3 contacts) it will take complete advantage of all the use possibilities :)

• I see a lot of talk about mission engineering expression pedals, are they the bees knees when It comes to expression pedals. I've not used many pedals the ones on my line 6 foot controller seemed quite good, and the ones on the FCB I'd say are ok but not great. So when this KFC is released I'll need to purchase to pro quality expression pedals and Mission are the ones yep?