Fender cleans

• Little help here, please?

Looking for some sparkly Fender cleans. TAF is beyond my means, financially, so I'm looking at TopJimi and Soundside. Less profiles per monetary unit but less monetary units required. :rolleyes:
    Opinions either way much appreciated!

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• You mean Rock35 and Scofield?
    Nice, but not what I'm looking for... I'm really bad with verbal descriptions of sound in my head, I'm looking something along the lines of TopJimi's 65 DR or Soundside's 57 Fender Deluxe...?

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Can always try the Free Maz & Redplate amps under my Free Section..., they are based on Fender amps, and they cost nothing :)

Will do, Andy! Haven't tried those yet.

I'm not trying to be a cheapskate and a freeloader, I'd gladly pay for great stuff. I'm just having a hard time cherrypicking the best of the bunch (as much as an individual thing like taste in sound be "the best" ;) )

• I would go with soundside.de Bogner Goldfinger Strat profile for a great clean; top jimi has really nice Fender packets, I got his Super Reverb and it's very nice.

However, a free tone that is very nice is by LERNOULD Thierry, his TLSUPERSONIC BASSMAN is so good! Actually, Waraba has a great clean too in his custom Dakota amp and try other cleans by mpacheco and also, not to forget, HAYS and his amazing AC151TVL2However, for cleans, I'm partial to the bassman.

• Nice, will look into all of these.

Thanks much!

• I was browsing topjimis profiles yesterday and 59 bassman ist the bomb! played it with my tele added a compressor and just a tiny bit of chorus and it's really the best clean sound I've ever had. So buy the 59 bassman from topjimim, you wont be disapointed. And also TAF have great, great fender profiles as well

• I agree, I think for cleans the bassman (with a good profile of it) is really hard to beat.

I think paid profiles are generally better than what you can find on the RE for the most part, but there are gems for sure, so I'll save you some time:

BASSMAN must haves!
    Johnny Navarros JN Fender 59 Bassma (one of my favs)
    Lernould Thierry (has some great profiles his bassman is my favorite)

• I already found Thierry, will look into others as well!

Thanks for chiming in, folks!

• Try these.

TAF Dream Delay ( 69 deluxe ) use w.o. Effects, but add o.d.
    Fender Dlx Revb Dirt ( 66 D.R. )
    Redplate
    Powderfinger ( 58 deluxe )
    Fender DYN DR Paults 65 D.R.
    Vibrosonic 63
    SRTS super reverb
    1967 Vibrolux
    AFF2 62 Deluxe
    AFF2 63 Princeton
    VSP Bandmaster

These are all free

Edited once, last by old crow ().

• I would recommend TAF and TopJimi. Stay away from the Soundside profiles. Too expensive and only medium quality.
    The free Lernould Thierry profiles mentioned above are indeed beautiful as well!

• Top Jimi has GREAT Fender Cleans. The Deluxe Reverb is wonderfully captured...sounds like you got a real one in the room. The Tweed Vibrolux is also one of my favorites from Top Jimi and I use it most..and the Tweed Champs...and the 62 Bassman...allr really great.

Kemperfan