Santa Baby (Hard Rock Cover) - heavy kempered as usual :)

• We've made a little hard rock cover version of the great Eartha Kitt christmas classic "Santa Baby".
    This is a quick recording we've made within a few hours, also there was some hot, spicy wine and dark beer involved. :S ... so don't take it too serious ;)

The profiles which I used where
    - SinMix Mr Hector for rhythm, which is so amazing to play!
    - The incredible Ace 900 from the Ace Signature Pack for Lead guitar
    - Aaaand one special thing. There is a little part, which is a little bit taken down. There is a clean jazzy guitar in the background. It's one of SinMix Alamo Profiles. These profiles sound so special, warm, creamy, jazzy...
    - bass is a SinMix Ampeg combined with the WD Rockbass Drive from the Bass Rig Pack. This is actually my goto combination.

So, I wish you all a merry christmas and all the best for the upcoming year! Thank's to a great community, non-commercial and commercial. 8o

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.