TAF-Wreck'N'Roll CustomShop OUT NOW!

• I think these sound fantastic. I wasn't sure I needed them after having just bought the AC30 pack but these are a great compliment! Highly recommended! Very clear, alive and natural!

• Just bought them ....WOW they sound GREAT ! Well done Andy !!!!!

One question ...Maybe its just me but is the overall level of the cleans quite low ?

Hey Rob.. Yes they are, BUT.. its becasue the amp is so dynamic.. play a bit harder and you will see what I mean..amazing dynamics to this amp.

I think these sound fantastic. I wasn't sure I needed them after having just bought the AC30 pack but these are a great compliment! Highly recommended! Very clear, alive and natural!

Excellent, thank you for your feedback!

• Whatever Andy said about Wreck profile, forget it !
    Why?
    Because this fricking Dr Z Wreck profiles are mucho ,mucho better than Andy explained :thumbup:
    Probably the most guitar tone/volume sensitive profiles in Kemper History . up to date.
    Unbelievable !

The bar is raised again by TAF , common guys , catch him if you can ! 8o (we will all have a benefit out of that )

Thanks Andy and Cheers !
    Zoran

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• In my case , due to very wide frequency pick ups on my Anderson guitars, dynamic is more expressive.
    Also , I play more and more via my hand wired valve amp head and Mesa cab , which add even more dynamic ....

What I like with your new profiles is rough, clean profile , no EQ's no pedals, no effects, just a plain Rock'n Roll power (even amp clarity and definition is on ZERO ! )

On the end, maybe stupid proposal, but how about if you re-do some of existing amp , using this "new" profiling method .?
    I would like to see reissued Fargain, Watkins etc profile on the first place ......

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 2 times, last by Rescator ().

• Thank you @and44 for this wonderful christmas present. :love:

Strange things first. I could also not load it via USB ?( , but with RE, no problem.

I loaded one of those free profiles, played the KPA via effects loop of an amp to a 1x12, just to get a quick taste. And could not stop. Could not record with it yet.
    But Rescator seems to be right: Probably the most guitar tone/volume sensitive profiles in Kemper History up to date. Well, i did not even touch the volume knob,
    just by increasing the attack, super crunch instead of clean. I even REDUCED the gain, which happens rarely at Geraldo*s home.
    What a monster of an amp! It really transports everthing i do with the guitar pick so well. Incredible job which has raised the bar even higher.
    Good times for KPA users. cheers

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• These sound really amazing , the treble isn't as high as I would like it for my tele but that's only on the free ones.. (very even tone of amazing burning tubes :) so amazing and musical that when I go back to old rigs that I loved, they sound almost dull :)
    must buy this pack Andy :)

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Also... this is the reason I came looking for this amp profile..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and boy... wow

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Also... this is the reason I came looking for this amp profile..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and boy... wow

Oh boy, is this amp great (and the player). ;)