Sweet Spot Christmas Sale and info

• There is 25% off anything in my shop between now and 26th December by using this code. SweetChristmas at the PayPal login page for it to work. I would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who has bought from sweet spot in the past few months, your custom is very much appreciated and never taken for granted. On the 27th December the shop will close down for a couple of months, this will give me time to re vamp the website and have some great new amps using the latest firmware utilizing the new cab separation as well as a huge studio ready pack and an Impulse Response pack. Thank You All Kemper brothers and I hope you have a Great Christmas :thumbup:

• The code is working here, could you tell me what steps you did before entering the code plz so I can try to figure out what has happened, possible reasons it may not work are, If you copy and paste it, make sure you don't copy a space before or after the word because that will make the code not work. The code is not entered on my site, you need to enter it at your PayPal check out Its best to type it in manually to be sure. I've tested it and it works in chrome but haven't tried in IE. If anyone has trouble with the code not working just shoot me an email at [email protected] and ill sort out a 25% refund for you if it didn't work.

Chad, ill shoot you an email bro ;)

• I got your JCM800 profiles tonight and they are pretty awesome. I am really enjoying SSP-JCM800 3 TS9. Its like 80s rhythm and lead all in one using the volume.

Of course, I saw this post after I purchased them.

• I got your JCM800 profiles tonight and they are pretty awesome. I am really enjoying SSP-JCM800 3 TS9. Its like 80s rhythm and lead all in one using the volume.

Of course, I saw this post after I purchased them.

Totally agree! I love that set of profiles. One of my very favorites!

• The code is working here, could you tell me what steps you did before entering the code plz so I can try to figure out what has happened, possible reasons it may not work are, If you copy and paste it, make sure you don't copy a space before or after the word because that will make the code not work. The code is not entered on my site, you need to enter it at your PayPal check out Its best to type it in manually to be sure. I've tested it and it works in chrome but haven't tried in IE. If anyone has trouble with the code not working just shoot me an email at [email protected] and ill sort out a 25% refund for you if it didn't work.

Chad, ill shoot you an email bro ;)

Well, I enter the code (by typing it, as well as "copy/paste-ing" it) after pressing the "redeed" button next to the "PayPal gift card, certificate, reward, or other discount" on the "review your information" step on paypal's site. I keep getting the following comment "Please enter the correct redemption code. Codes are not case sensitive."

• Many have used the code so I know its working, I'm really not sure why that is happening for you. If you want something from the shop shoot me an email and ill find another way of getting you the discount. Cheers

• Just wanted to buy some Laney profiles, but it seems your store is hacked ..some other "shopify" thing is there instead of SSP site ...

IF SOMEONE KNOWS CHRIS EMAIL OR PHONE , THAT SOMEONE SHOULD INFORM HIM.....

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• ops, thanks ! :)

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)