Park Amp Profile!!! ??

• Anyone have any profiles of a Park amp? Like these? I can't seem to find any in the exchange? I'm new so I don't know all the tricks for searching if there are any. If anyone has one it would be great to get a profile... SO MUCH SUSTAIN!! Watch part 2 the end.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Increase the compression in the amp block of any amp that you like the sound of, then turn up the volume while playing, you can't get that sound without some subtle natural harmonic feedback which requires air to be moved. For the sound of part 2 don't forget to add a delay.

• Park Amps are slightly hotter Marshalls anyway, so maybe search in that range of profiles? Not sure what you can find nowadays, because I've sort of settled for profiles I like, but look at Splawn and Cornford style stuff, maybe.