Power Amp upgrade?

• After a different marketing approach, Kemper came to the conclusion that they would not be allowed to sell they power amp aftermarket. So no options from Mothership for either the lunchbox or the rack.

• There are three options available as of now if you want to stick a power amp in the unused space at the back of the Kemper.
    1) Camplifier - This is a neat solution and comes in stereo as well. There are different versions of this power amp available. A bit pricey however.
    2) ISP Stealth - I've seen a couple of guys fit this one in the back of their Kemper toasters. It's not a perfect fit, but it's not terribly oversized either.
    3) Ambrosi Amps - This is a product that is still in development, but should be out in the first quarter of 2015. It's a low power solution, but that might float your boat. There's an informative thread about it in the forums right now.

You could always get a power amp that doesn't fit in the back of the Kemper as well. Results are what you should be looking at rather than form factor. Just to say that there's no harm in getting an unpowered toaster and doing the upgrade when you have more cash on hand.

• Ambrosi Amps - This is a product that is still in development, but should be out in the first quarter of 2015. It's a low power solution, but that might float your boat. There's an informative thread about it in the forums right now. …

I believe the first units will be already available around mid-January.

:)

• Quote from viabcroce: “I could remember it wrong, but the issue with the ISP (in terms of retrofitting) was that the amp fits but the power supply doesn't... Wasn't that the case?”

No, I think a lot of guys were mentioning that there's space for the…

Ah, ok :)

Sorry for the weird quotations, apparently my iPad doesn't like this board... Or the other way around :D