Chapman guitars - anyone?

• I know Rob Chapman form youtube videos for ages. Funny guy making reviews at Andertons. Anyway I just realized there are guitars with his name on it. Most popular is Chapman Guitars ML-1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The whole idea was that in 2008 he asked his fans on youtube which guitar would like they play.

This thing is mahogany with ebony fretboard, tusq nut, grover tuners and has many tonal options: SPECS HERE

Anybody? Or I will blaze the trails? ;)

• i'll receive an ml-1 natural in two days. Can tell you then

kees

Oh man, this natural looks so sexy, wood grains etc. I might buy black transparent it is on auction now in my country. Anyway I just watched many reviews on youtube and I am impressed. So I was impressed with Kemper. The tremolo might be not Schaller or Floyd Rose, but the rest of instrument is very tempting.

I really look to hear from you!

• I really want one of the cherry-finish Les Paul types... ML2, I think. If they came out with an SG in that color, binding, etc, I'd be really happy.

They add another guitar to their line explorer-like - youtube movie added 2 days ago

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry, it arrived in time and just tested it during these days. I've also got a CLR on the way but it is
    stuck in Brussels due to holidays, that I would like to check together with it.

First ML-1
    1. Its very good packaged ( got it from Andertons ) and INTUNE. ( it was on the ''road' so to say
    during the x-mas day).
    2. It has very good finish, incredible for this kind of money.
    3. It plays like a dream, wide neck ( Got thick fingers ), jumbo frets make bends a breeze.
    4. I need to change some settings on the kemper rigs since they were tuned for a Tele.
    5. single coils are great , they sing, Not yet happy with the Humbucker perhaps I need to get use to it.

Overall a keeper for sure.

• Thanks for your impressions :) From what I heard on youtube clips humbucker cuts hard. I heard guys at Andertons tune guitar and setup it before sending. I wonder if guys at Thomann do that also.

• Hi KeesHofwegen - do you received my private message?