"damaged rigs" everytime i open rig manager

• Time for Kemper to sort it out and speed up RM :) , we don't need to contact them , they know about it already.

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• krikke - please do report back. Im doubting the computer is the issue but if it is i'd like a fix.

• I get the same problem / message every time I preview a rig in RM, then take a snapshot in the Kemper. The message comes up, but often goes away after I power both down. Seems to be some kind of syncing issue between K and RM.

• He ruled out it being a computer problem by trying on another. Strange as to why that would do that.

Yeah i failed. I didnt see the 2nd page of the thread till after i posted.

• Currently sitting over 40 mins to sync rigs in rig manager- kemper please fix this quickly. I just bought the kemper and love it but this is totally discouraging and feels "cheap" for paying so much. Not knocking anyone nor the kemper- this is my final post. Hope to see a fix soon !

• CreateyourFate -

unless you have already done so, please do the following:

- switch off the profiler and wait for a couple of seconds
    - turn it on to BROWSE mode while holding the RIG button for a couple of seconds. Profiler will perform a couple of tests and as a result, the rigs in question should sync again.

if that doesn't work we'd be interested in analyzing a content backup. in order to get this, please perform the following step:

- Attach USB stick to Profiler
    - Switch to BROWSER mode
    - Wait for 10 seconds
    - Select soft button "External Storage"
    - Select soft button "Backup/Restore"- Select "Backup"
    - Once backup has been completed, select soft button "OK" and remove USB stick
    - Mount USB stick on your PC/Mac and open the BACKUP folder.
    - If there are multiple backups, make sure you zip and send us the right one which is usually the last one.

also send us the file called "DebugLog.tx" which can be found here:

Windows: "My Documents\KemperAmps\RigManager\DebugLog.txt"
    Mac: "User/Documents/Kemper Amps/RigManager/DebugLog.txt"

please zip everything and send it into support by email. we'll have a look

best, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I noticed a similar behaviour and the "pressing-Rig_button-while-powering-on-until-rigs-are-being-checked"-trick cured that disease back then. Just as G String did describe. Hopefully that will solve your case as well...

• I now have this issue too. Interestingly, if I turn the Kemper on and off, Kemper seems to boot normally. I wondered whether the issue has something to do with the fact that my PC is already on with RM running when I turn the Kemper on.

In any event, very pleased its not a hardware issue! Although until fixed, it is rather annoying.

• All this time later i still have the issue :) I've grown immune to the annoyance. If ANY rig is edited... in the kemper OR rig manager i will get this damaged rigs error everytime i reboot rig manager. I have the latest everything... Ive had this issue since my kemper was brand new.

• I don't even have any Rigs in my Kemper and it happens perhaps every half-dozen times I fire up RM.

FW 3.1.4.11421 | RM 1.5.16 | OSX 10.9.2

I ignore it now as life's too short. No perceived difference in sound or functionality whether I instigate the recommended procedure or not, so I put it down to a minor, mildly-annoying bug that doesn't seem to return to bite me if I ignore it completely.

• hi
    i ve installed rig manager but i cant connect it on the web so it dosen't load the about 9000 profiles
    and icant unistall it when i download the ne w version of rig manager it doent connect with the web