Bass rigs in Rig Manager

• It would be nice if Rig Manager had any option to sort/select rigs that were made with bass amps. I knwo it can be problematic, due to some bas profiles already existing on RE, but it is something that I would like to see in next RM release,

• I feel you! I was thinking the same, specially now that we have a way to properly classify them.
    I guess the only way to tell a bass rig from a guitar one is its labels... so those who have made profiles of bass amps should edit the related tag and resave the upload... or however it works.

• I feel you! I was thinking the same, specially now that we have a way to properly classify them.
    I guess the only way to tell a bass rig from a guitar one is its labels... so those who have made profiles of bass amps should edit the related tag and resave the upload... or however it works.

When I enter "bass" in search field i get Fender Bassmans mostly, which is not what I search. But your idea is good. Anyone from Kemper team could make an annoucement in Annoucments forum "Please edit your bass profiles, tag them like *bassgtr*_profilename"

Seems like it should have been designed at start. Not labeling but adding marker/column of bass amp. So one could tick checkbox "show Bass amps olny". BUT WAIT in Profiler you can sort by Bass amps -> rightmost button above LCD "Views" choose "Bass only" (last option).

So it can be done in Rig Manager -> Checkbox "Show Bass amps only" - having in mind that not everyone could mark profiles as bass amp since this feature was not from the start...

Waiting for this in next release of Rig Manager.

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• Yeah I know how I can sort in RM, but I can't sort bass amp rigs :)

• The column "instrument" contains the info whether the profile was meant for guitar or bass.
    If you click on the column "name" first and then on "instrument", RM has the profiles ordered by instrument, name.

If that is not what you meant, then what do you mean by "it's not searchable/sortable"?

90% of the game is half-mental.

• The column "instrument" contains the info whether the profile was meant for guitar or bass.
    If you click on the column "name" first and then on "instrument", RM has the profiles ordered by instrument, name.

If that is not what you meant, then what do you mean by "it's not searchable/sortable"?

Oh man thanks! I just found the feature to add more columns! Yeah that what I meant. Thank you.

Anyway since this feature - marking rigs as for bass, there are many rigs marked as guitar:

[Blocked Image: http://s1.postimg.org/ra67mrmjz/image.jpg]

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• Oh man thanks! I just found the feature to add more columns! Yeah that what I meant. Thank you.

Anyway since this feature - marking rigs as for bass, there are many rigs marked as guitar

Yes, that was exactly my point :) Profilers should update\retag their bass rigs :thumbup:

• Yes, that was exactly my point :) Profilers should update\retag their bass rigs :thumbup:

It would require a bit of work from Kemper team to inform the to do so, by putting thread in Announcements subforum and Bass profiles subforum or by sending PMs or calling them :D I wonder if Kemper guys could retag for example MarkBass amps which are located now under "Guitar" category.... or any obvious cases...

• You could copy the rigs on the RE to a local folder and change the tags of those you consider bass rigs any way you like yourself.

I have been keeping a copy of the RE in a local folder since the day RM became available. This way I can comment/edit the tags of any rig I like in any way I want.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• You could copy the rigs on the RE to a local folder and change the tags of those you consider bass rigs any way you like yourself.

I have been keeping a copy of the RE in a local folder since the day RM became available. This way I can comment/edit the tags of any rig I like in any way I want.

Yeah I have tempation to download all RE to local folder and retag all rigs. But that's not all, I would like to upload them again to RE :D with beautiful and correct tags. I am working as quality assurace in IT and I have very strong attention to details ;)

This way I can comment/edit the tags of any rig I like in any way I want.

And you must live with the knowledge that there is some mess in RE and you cannot help Kemperities by uploading your precious work ^^

• Skoczy, you're crazy as a brick but I love you :love:

:thumbup:

Sense of humour makes you live longer ;) Sense of hearing let me learn guitar (instruments) by ear - while playing guitar/anything people get older slowly. Add these two and you are semi-immortal :D